ICT game next week...

Pele_Is_God

Know its a bit early but looking forward to the game, could be lots of new players on show. We have signed some nutty defender that used to play for scunthorpe, so with possibly him and Gatheussi in defence it could get interesting. Haven't heard any more about Black joining Hearts but he won't be in our team anyway. Hope you stuff Killie the morn!:108years:

Why wont he be in the ICT team?

Due to the disciplinary thing you mentioned a few days back?

Are you in Inverness mate, or down here?

No, but him and Brewster have definetely had a spat. I agree with Butcher, if a player has commited himself to another club on a pre contract then they shouldnt play. I am in Edinburgh mate.

No, but him and Brewster have definetely had a spat. I agree with Butcher, if a player has commited himself to another club on a pre contract then they shouldnt play. I am in Edinburgh mate.

Can see the sense in that, especially if is against that club.

You're not a maths teacher are you?!:laugh:

My old maths teacher is a Caley fan, and (I may be way off the mark here, if I am, my apologies) I cant imagine there are that many Caley fans in the Edinburgh area.

Take it the spat is thought to be in relation to his contract status or am I barking up the wrong tree?

You probably won't be too sympathetic to our immediate needs but the thought of him sitting on the bench for weeks on end doesn't cheer me too much. Eek. What's the gossip?

Yes he's a regular at the away games, don't know him personally though just know who he is.

Seen him around the pubs when we play ICT.

Guest jambomickey
Take it the spat is thought to be in relation to his contract status or am I barking up the wrong tree?

You probably won't be too sympathetic to our immediate needs but the thought of him sitting on the bench for weeks on end doesn't cheer me too much. Eek. What's the gossip?

black be at hearts before the window shuts red! you going to killie tommorow?

black be at hearts before the window shuts red! you going to killie tommorow?

I'm glad you're confident! :)

Nope, no Killie for me. I'm contemplating trying to avoid any form of media or telecommunications devices, spending my afternoon in B&Q on errands and watching it 'as live' later on in the evening but my chances of managing to exercise that sort of self-restraint are fairly slim.

Guest jambomickey

Nope, no Killie for me. I'm contemplating trying to avoid any form of media or telecommunications devices, spending my afternoon in B&Q on errands and watching it 'as live' later on in the evening but my chances of managing to exercise that sort of self-restraint are fairly slim.

very confident black will be in a hearts shirt before transfer window shuts! my confidence comes from ian black being confident his transfer will go through this month:)

I think you should go to Killie.

scott herbertson

File under

'The likely lads'

part one of the famous episode

Archived