Ideal Month?

JamboPete

Getting rid of Mole, Elliot, Kingston & makela

Bringing in Porter, Black, Rosa & Velicka(loan)

And obviously getting wins against Kilmarnock, ICT & Hamilton.

That would be a cracking month and would also set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

Thoughts?:)

Jambo, Goodbye

That would be a cracking month and would also set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

Agree with your post, though I want to give Elliot one more chance but only cos I think Csaba's a miracle worker and for Clum we prob will need such a thing :D

How many Mid Fielders do we need?? Have you seen him play (except against us in Europe?), We'll not get Porter, Hopefully we'll get Black in exchange for Clum...Agree with Velika though!

PresidentRomanov
How many Mid Fielders do we need?? Have you seen him play (except against us in Europe?), We'll not get Porter, Hopefully we'll get Black in exchange for Clum...Agree with Velika though!

I don't think we'll get Porter either, we can't afford him, too many "supporters" still refusing to sive the club financial support.

I don't think we'll get Porter either, we can't afford him, too many "supporters" still refusing to sive the club financial support.

It's not we can't afford him, He wants to go back to England!!

I'll give the SIVE the Club financial support when I think Madfud is doing the same...Cheers :D

My ideal month would be getting cash in for Zaluikas and Kingston while getting shot of Basso, Banks, Makela, Elliot, Nade (he's never worth ?10k a week), Chesney (also never worth the big wages he's on) and Tullburg.

I'd give Neilson, Karipidis and Bruno new deals and try to bring in Balogh, Barr, Black, Cowie, Porter and another striker.

My ideal month is December, would love to have 12 of those a year. 12 Christmases a year would be good and lots of time off work and all that.

Seriously though, I'd like to see us sign Balogh permanently, get Porter or at least 1 other proven SPL striker in and if we had to sell 1 player than make it Larry.

To top it all off, I'd like the accounts to be released showing Hearts debt at under ?20m.

Doubt it'll be very accurate though.....

take most of what everyone is saying on here.... mix it up then add any one of these headlines to be plastered across the back page of the Daily Record:

"Rangers in Administration"

"Rangers sell Ibrox to Romanov is Debt for Equity Scheme"

"Walter Smith ousted as Rix takes the reigns at Ibrox"

:D

Archived