Apparently there is some superb looking 'birds' at Easter Road

Craigieboy

there is certainly some tidy hobo birds:)

I concur! One of the birds who served me my balti pie at half time was tidy as fu*k, that's not to say she was a hibby of course, could have just been working there.

Also, that's also not to say she was everyone's cup of tea since I was absolutely shedded and would have ridden the huge bird two rows in front of me :eek:

the jambo women are still the best(more class),i should know,iam with one and have two beautiful jambo daughters too her who are going to be a couple of heart breakers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Used to go out with a tidy Hobo bird.

Tbh, you very rarely see a nice bird at Tynecastle.

Was going to comment that with the odd exception here and there, an awful lot of football supporting women are at best butch & at worst just plain horrible.

Was going to comment that with the odd exception here and there, an awful lot of football supporting women are at best butch & at worst just plain horrible.

I'd imagine a lot of them are lesbians.

3731317919-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-d-ac-milan-v-celtic.jpg

Derek_Riordan_624856.jpg

I think you guys sit near the wrong ladies! ;)

As for the Hibs thread, I looked to see all the tidy ladies, and noticed there was not a single picture. All posts of "internet men" saying "Ah mind that tidy wee burd wi blonde hair, she was braw!"

It had the air of a post fishing discussion about the fish that got away. They were most likely brown trout tbh. ;)

Guest Vanbasten1874

Ive been going to hearts derbys for thirty odd years and have yet to see a stand out hibby bird , take a drive doon easter road the road and youll see plenty pretty woman but 99% will be eastern european , the native ones still have that just clobbered with a baseball bat look , easy to spot.

Unfortunately, they're all ridden.

AP, you had the all clear?

Too scared to get the check up. :tongue:

i sayed that to a few friends before the rangers game back in november, when they came to tynecastle they pointed out at least 5 tidy birds :P

Guest S.U.S.S.
I concur! One of the birds who served me my balti pie at half time was tidy as fu*k, that's not to say she was a hibby of course, could have just been working there.

Also, that's also not to say she was everyone's cup of tea since I was absolutely shedded and would have ridden the huge bird two rows in front of me :eek:

Ur a very bad man!:)

Ans i believe you would have pounded chunk 1 or 2 if you didnt need to rush away!:108years:

Ans i believe you would have pounded chunk 1 or 2 if you didnt need to rush away!:108years:

Cannae beat having a bit of meat...................to hang on to;);)

I have only ever known one good looking Hibee girl.

She was a total drunken slag, mind, but good looking.

Hearts have the best looking female support in the country.

I have only ever known one good looking Hibee girl.

She was a total drunken slag, mind, but good looking.

Hearts have the best looking female support in the country.

As voted for by turnstile operators a few years ago if I recall correctly...

As voted for by turnstile operators a few years ago if I recall correctly...

Mate of mine used to work the away end turstile at Rugby Park and told me that Hearts easily had the best looking female supporters in the country, also recall that he reckoned Ceptic ladies were bottom of that particular league :laugh:

i have seen an awful lot of Hibee chicks that i've thought 'Get it pumped', although I think it's 'cos the chicks down that way are all filthy.

Although in saying that I do know a fair few stunning Jambo girlies, one of whom posts on here occasionally - you know who you are!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Mate of mine used to work the away end turstile at Rugby Park and told me that Hearts easily had the best looking female supporters in the country, also recall that he reckoned Ceptic ladies were bottom of that particular league :laugh:

Funnily enough, they were voted ugliest in the poll I mentioned earlier!! :D

I can't remember who done it, might have been a Scottish red top or 442 magazine or something...

Haha!! Too true! Had to catch a flight though unfortunately, vaguely remember chatting to you for a short while pre-dashing away?!

This thread on .net is highlighting some of the more desirable hibernian ladies.

It was news to me that there was such a glut of attractive green girls.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=140185

What kind of 'birds' have you seen of the green persuation?

ask captain kirk, he nailed a green bitch

and as far as the fetching lady, her name was frank sauzee:108years:

Funnily enough, they were voted ugliest in the poll I mentioned earlier!! :D

I can't remember who done it, might have been a Scottish red top or 442 magazine or something...

Think I'd be more inclined to believe the guy (Killie fan incidentally) in the turnstyle :rolleyes:

Perhaps the women are drawn to supporting hibs as they prefer the non hostile atmosphere they encounter. Much like alot of girls enjoy going to CC's because they don't need to worry about being hit on!:mw_rolleyes:

I was somewhat astonished to read the following on that thread:

"As your chum Cliff points out, hibs.net never has been like jambos brokeback. Never will be, because we don't suffer from mutual, self-propagating bitterness and delusional paranoia".

The paranoia part I can understand, we have all been getting a bit paranoid about refs lately, though not entirely without evidence.

But bitterness? Us accused of being bitter, on a Hibs forum? By a fan of the club who define their successes by our failures? Whose greatest ever player (to quote someone on here recently) never actually played for them? Who have the worst derby record in world football, yet constantly talk of one result that happened 5 months before I (aged 35) was even born?

Words fail me!

Bednar's ex g/f was a stunner....and a vermin.

haha i'm pals with her, and yes she is indeed stunning. very nice lass too, cant understand why she supports the manky lot.

haha i'm pals with her, and yes she is indeed stunning. very nice lass too, cant understand why she supports the manky lot.

you couldnae pm me her name. because ma auntie told me that a went to school with her or her sister but ma aunt couldnae mind her name

Archived