Home or away shirt for ?10 when you buy cup tickets

Craigieboy

Got a voucher today when I bought my cup game ticket.

?10 for a home or away top.

They will be giving them away next.

Nice idea though.

jack D and coke

Just a bit gutted i bought mine last week. Was still half bat i suppose. Might buy the home top as well when i get my falkirk ticket.

That is a great offer got my ticket 12 quid and will also buy a strip as well

Well done hearts on this, for a club that is skint we seem to be giving away stuff.

I got the home top half price at xmas.

It is by far the best home top we have had in many a year,

By far.

FACT.

So im just getting this right.

The voucher entitles you to buy this seasons hearts top for ?10. Its not a "?10 off" voucher, we can actually buy this seasons hearts top for only ?10!!!

ArmiyaRomanova

Got both home and away tops, and paid with vouchers from Hearts Rewards. So didn't cost me a penny.

Sweet.

The voucher entitles you to buy this seasons hearts top for ?10. Its not a "?10 off" voucher, we can actually buy this seasons hearts top for only ?10!!!

The tops are at half price....@ ?20

They are offering a tenner off...so it will cost ?10 :)

Yes...they were selling them at half price (?20) anyway which i thought was good!

Was gonna get the away one but then i heard about the voucher so i am gonna wait till then and get it for a tenner!

Yes.

I might get the goalie top...

Was tempted to get the away top - but we seem jinxed in that! We haven't won a match yet wearing it!

The People's Chimp

Can't go wrong for a tenner. Sweet. :)

I got a few things from last season for pennies from the website.

Got mine today, Guy in the shop was joking that as a condition of the deal, you had to wear the top with nothing underneath for the game, and everyone must remove the top and do a twirly with itat half time. I can see lots of nice ladies from where I sit, and agreed this must be put in place.:mw_rolleyes:

Walter Payton

I know the debates been done to death about the guys that bought a Dundee Utd ticket getting a free shirt and Season Ticket holders getting nothing (the argument was that ST holders were already getting a discount on the price they'd have to pay for the game) but can anyone argue this isn't taking the p"ss out of those that bought the Cup Top Ups with their ST? There's no guaranteed discount on price and if we'd done the unthinkable and lost to the Hobos we'd have been out of pocket for our loyalty. Disappointed if they don't send out a similar voucher with the tickets.

Out of interest, has anyone who paid for the top up received their tickets yet?

The cup top-up tickets are initially available for collection for a week. After that, any that haven't been collected will be posted out. Good system for those of us with dodgy posties.

You definitely do get the ?10 shirt voucher.

Cup top-up will always be a gamble, and one I've been happy to take to support the club. I will, however, seriously think about not taking it out next year if they are going to pitch walk-up prices this low.

vladtheexhaler
I know the debates been done to death about the guys that bought a Dundee Utd ticket getting a free shirt and Season Ticket holders getting nothing (the argument was that ST holders were already getting a discount on the price they'd have to pay for the game) but can anyone argue this isn't taking the p"ss out of those that bought the Cup Top Ups with their ST? There's no guaranteed discount on price and if we'd done the unthinkable and lost to the Hobos we'd have been out of pocket for our loyalty. Disappointed if they don't send out a similar voucher with the tickets.

Not yet but I'm confident that they will arrive with discount vouchers.

alwaysthereinspirit

Nice idea though.

We're selling the old stuff to make room for the new Addidas/Nike shirts for next season.:)

I spoke with the ticket office this morning and was told that all tickets for Cup Top up punters have been printed out yesterday and that they area vailable for uplift. If they are not uplifted within a week or so they get posted out. Don't know about the possibility of the ?10 strip offer being enclosed but will find out soon enough.

siegementality
That is a great offer got my ticket 12 quid and will also buy a strip as well

Well done hearts on this, for a club that is skint we seem to be giving away stuff.

Like Woolworths?

Nelly Terraces

Ba's! Bought one for knocking around the gym in just after Chrimbo for 20blabs! I've been swizzed! Only kidding, couldn't give a monkeys, whats ten quid between old friends. Great offer from the club, along with the more than decent prices on offer to get into the game.

Well done HMFC.:)

:108years: ya mugs.

SectionDJambo

Collected my Falkirk ticket today with my Cup Top Up. Voucher inside the envelope to buy the home or away top for ?10. I went and got it right away.

Good deal, so credit where it's due to Hearts. It seems a bit early to be selling it so cheap, but maybe they know from previous years that doing it later doesn't clear them.

I have to say that the TO have got this tied up with good organisation. No printing and endless waiting - all are pre-printed and sorted alphabetically.

Still think that for an extra ?30, the Top Up is a gamble for the punters that deserves some priority for Cup tickets for away matches. We really need at least 2 home ties, from a maximum of 3 possible,to score from it otherwise.

Guest jambomickey

Nice idea though.

was at ticket office today aswell and got voucher! i've already got the home and away strip but if anybody wants the voucher there welcome to it:)

I have the cup top up and as it say on the official site, the vouchers are included. see the post above yours with the conditions attached:mw_rolleyes:

I can't believe they have only given ST holders one day priority.

And I locked my account as well trying to guess my password!

:eek:

Glasgow Jambo

I got into online account but no option to buy Falkirk ticket. Tried phone line, but operator said no option to buy ticket. Confused!!!

I am a cat A ST holder

I got into online account but no option to buy Falkirk ticket. Tried phone line, but operator said no option to buy ticket. Confused!!!

I am a cat A ST holder

Did you speak to them in sentences?

The cup top-up tickets are initially available for collection for a week. After that, any that haven't been collected will be posted out. Good system for those of us with dodgy posties.

You definitely do get the ?10 shirt voucher.

Cup top-up will always be a gamble, and one I've been happy to take to support the club. I will, however, seriously think about not taking it out next year if they are going to pitch walk-up prices this low.

yep, called to get mine and the wee man's today with season ticket top up- they're getting posted next Friday or can be collected any time now - I was assured a voucher for strip will be posted with the tickets - very efficient and friendly - top marks TO!

I've got the Cup Top Up but can't make the match. I've converted an English friend to come and watch Hearts (think he's been four times now including last two Derbies) so for the pain of now being a Jambo he can have the ticket and voucher if he wants!

Good deal by Hearts IMO as there's every chance folk who buy a cheap shirt this season buy a new one at the start of next season, particularly if the cheap shirt is for a kid.

Collected my Falkirk ticket today with my Cup Top Up. Voucher inside the envelope to buy the home or away top for ?10. I went and got it right away.

Good deal, so credit where it's due to Hearts. It seems a bit early to be selling it so cheap, but maybe they know from previous years that doing it later doesn't clear them.

I have to say that the TO have got this tied up with good organisation. No printing and endless waiting - all are pre-printed and sorted alphabetically.

Still think that for an extra ?30, the Top Up is a gamble for the punters that deserves some priority for Cup tickets for away matches. We really need at least 2 home ties, from a maximum of 3 possible,to score from it otherwise.

Never taken the cup T/O myself and it is indeed a bit of a gamble ?

However I think a lot of folk are happy in the knowledge that the money is going to the club anyway so WTF eh :)

Same point re the pricing for the cup game. Ok it's cheap as chips for a newbie to get one, but hey WTF, if it swells the crowd then we're all happy

was at ticket office today aswell and got voucher! i've already got the home and away strip but if anybody wants the voucher there welcome to it:)

Can it be used in the online shop?

If so, then I'd be happy to take it off your hands!!! ;-)

The tops are at half price....@ ?20

They are offering a tenner off...so it will cost ?10 :)

Not exactly right, as the tops are currently ?19.99 so if they offered ?10 off you'd get it for ?9.99, which isn't the case. :tongue:

Forgot the main reason I was posting was to say that long sleeve tops are included in the deal, in case anyone, like myslef, fancied long sleeves for a change!

yep, called to get mine and the wee man's today with season ticket top up- they're getting posted next Friday or can be collected any time now - I was assured a voucher for strip will be posted with the tickets - very efficient and friendly - top marks TO!

The ticket and voucher are all packaged in an envelope when you pick them up, so it's a simple matter of them being stuck in the post, for all those who can't get there in person.

Picked up 5 tickets for the game at lunch time and have to say, the ticket office was rammed!

Anyway, decided to get both the home and away tops using my brother's voucher as he won't.

Got Glen 51 on the back of the home top, after the wee man's exploits last week!

I can't believe they have only given ST holders one day priority.

ST holders have priority on their own seats until 22nd Jan. Only other seats available for non-ST holders at the moment.

And I locked my account as well trying to guess my password!

:eek:

:laugh: Been there mate. It is an absolute nightmare. ie why I just made the trip to the 'Castle this morning so I could make sure I got my seat.

Deans Jambo - as I said above I got my seat but didn't realise it was until the 22nd ST holders had to get their own mistake. My bad.

:laugh: Been there mate. It is an absolute nightmare. ie why I just made the trip to the 'Castle this morning so I could make sure I got my seat.

Deans Jambo - as I said above I got my seat but didn't realise it was until the 22nd ST holders had to get their own mistake. My bad.

Done by phone yesterday.

:)

Done by phone yesterday.

:)

Were you able to get your own seator was it through that phone office that jsut give you a ticket in the area you want?

Were you able to get your own seator was it through that phone office that jsut give you a ticket in the area you want?

My seat

My seat

So what you are telling me is that I went all the way into town to do something that I could have done from my scratcher?:wink:

So what you are telling me is that I went all the way into town to do something that I could have done from my scratcher?:wink:

Apparently, yes.:P

In fairness though, I always enjoy going to Tynecastle for anything, so its not that bad

Place an order for the home or away top(goalkeeper top is not in the offer)pay the online price,send in your voucher with your order number,your name and address and they will refund the diffrence when they receive the voucher.:)

Guest jambomickey

If so, then I'd be happy to take it off your hands!!! ;-)

think it's just in the club shops mate

Archived