Bliss

Mr X

It's just not going away. Three days later and I've still got a big, smug grin on my face. I've watched the highlights approximately 7 zillion times and am still laughing out loud at Mixu's antic and insane ramblings, the Hobos disguised as seats, Ratboy's huffy gesture and the 10 minutes of the second half where Hubz were back to their comedy footballing best (passing out of play, miscontrolling, falling over with the ball at their feet0 that we hadn't seen since the golden days of Mr Blobby.

Doubtless this will pass after an appalling defeat away to Killie this Saturday, but I'm going to enjoy every second of this warm rosy glow that I've got.

I love the Hearts and I love my life.

What I like about the Sportscene highlights is the way the camera is fixed on Karipidis but the commentator screams that Glen has made a run through the middle.

It was a beautiful goal.

Bitter Hobos, Pat Nevin and Mixu's aftermatch comments jsut make me laugh. No credit at all is given to Hearts.

Buffalo Bill

Malcolm Tucker
What I like about the Sportscene highlights is the way the camera is fixed on Karipidis but the commentator screams that Glen has made a run through the middle.

It was a beautiful goal.

Bitter Hobos, Pat Nevin and Mixu's aftermatch comments jsut make me laugh. No credit at all is given to Hearts.

Buffalo Bill

And indeed that is quote for my signature :)

Great moment.

And indeed that is quote for my signature :)

Where about? I can't see it? :tongue:

Buffalo Bill

It was a beautiful goal.

Buffalo Bill

You're a better man than me B.B., being able to laugh at Nevin.

I found him very irksome, and not at all what an objective and neutral pundit should be like. Add to that the fact that my licence fee helps to pay his wages, and I become incandescent.

Mixu, on the other hand, is a riot.:laugh:

MIXU MUST STAY!

I passed the Piggery on my way home yesterday, the only problem with the location of my flat, and everytime I glanced at the place, I felt a MASSIVE grin creep across m face.

Archived