My meeting with nade.............

jambo191

Very brief chat but thought id share it with you anyway.

Met big nads (hee is an actual tank btw, he cast a shadow over me!) walking out the back enterence of st james's centre yesterday.

I basically 'bigged' him up saying he was my favorite hearts player :mw_rolleyes: (thou don't tell him but it's actually berra) but he was just saying how happy he was to finally score and said that he's been doing extra fitness training at night.

I said he's now confident that he will go on a scoring run.

ooh btw i asked him how he managed to concentrate on scoring when ma-kalamity was flapping about like a brown trout lol....his reply i had a snigger after :108years:

Very brief chat but thought id share it with you anyway.

Met big nads (hee is an actual tank btw, he cast a shadow over me!) walking out the back enterence of st james's centre yesterday.

I basically 'bigged' him up saying he was my favorite hearts player :mw_rolleyes: (thou don't tell him but it's actually berra) but he was just saying how happy he was to finally score and said that he's been doing extra fitness training at night.

I said he's now confident that he will go on a scoring run.

ooh btw i asked him how he managed to concentrate on scoring when ma-kalamity was flapping about like a brown trout lol....his reply i had a snigger after :108years:

Share his reply with us then.

Commander Harris
Here's hoping his English is up to speed as the Brown Trout remark may have gone the wrong way.

thought the same! :laugh:

I'm sure he's up to speed with Mixu's haverings.

Share his reply with us then.

Sorry it's not all word for word....i ment that he said he just laughed afterwards.....

As for him understanding - i said something along the lines of 'rushing out and flapping like a brown trout' i did an impression of maka come rushing out...maybe it was me he was laughing at afterwards :D

His english seemed pretty good to me, pretty quiet though, or mabye he was jus using words he knows.. ha

Anyway all if forgiven big nads, iv given u some stick in the past, but that derby goal has got u back on side.

Nade doesn't score many goals in our system but anyone think his hold up play and reading of the game is invalubale?

The Old Tolbooth
Sorry it's not all word for word....i ment that he said he just laughed afterwards.....

As for him understanding - i said something along the lines of 'rushing out and flapping like a brown trout' i did an impression of maka come rushing out...maybe it was me he was laughing at afterwards :D

His english seemed pretty good to me, pretty quiet though, or mabye he was jus using words he knows.. ha

Anyway all if forgiven big nads, iv given u some stick in the past, but that derby goal has got u back on side.

Nade doesn't score many goals in our system but anyone think his hold up play and reading of the game is invalubale?

You did an impression of Makalamity running out of his goal, in the middle of the street?

I'd have pished myself too if I someone ran around like a headless chicken in public mate :laugh:

Yes, he is one of the most intelligent footballers at the club. He's always making runs that open up space for other players, sunday was a good example, but any time we get a throw in down the roseburn / wheatfield corner it either goes to him, or the player running into the space that Nades created by pulling the defender away with his run.

Yes, he is one of the most intelligent footballers at the club. He's always making runs that open up space for other players, sunday was a good example, but any time we get a throw in down the roseburn / wheatfield corner it either goes to him, or the player running into the space that Nades created by pulling the defender away with his run.

Correct!! Not everyone seems to realise this, they expect him to be hanging around on the penalty spot where there is no space! Was speaking to Berra a few months back who said the same thing, in his eyes Nades footballing brain is way ahead of the rest of the players at Hearts and he is always looking for space, even if thats by the corner flags.

It is hard to judge Nade without a good player in "the hole" behind him. I'd be happier if he spent more time in the centre of the park, rather than straying to the wing.

But his hold up play is excellent, and the ball sticks when it goes to him. He's an essential part of 4-5-1, and we'd struggle without him for my money.

Decent geezer who has worked hard to turn things around, I hope that he's on a run of a few goals now.

It is hard to judge Nade without a good player in "the hole" behind him. I'd be happier if he spent more time in the centre of the park, rather than straying to the wing.

But his hold up play is excellent, and the ball sticks when it goes to him. He's an essential part of 4-5-1, and we'd struggle without him for my money.

Decent geezer who has worked hard to turn things around, I hope that he's on a run of a few goals now.

giggity giggity!

Archived