back to business

dodemac

right guys after Sundys result it back to business, on Saturday we need goals now that the sheep are ahead of us a win at Killie is a must and I think that we should start with both Glen and Nade up front to give us the edge with Nade supplying Gary Glen lets do em and get back up into our Euro place anyone agree???

Yeh I agree with you mate, start with Glen and Nade, should be able to get a few goals wi them. Also Bruno back in the squad too will help us create chances.

right guys after Sundys result it back to business, on Saturday we need goals now that the sheep are ahead of us a win at Killie is a must and I think that we should start with both Glen and Nade up front to give us the edge with Nade supplying Gary Glen lets do em and get back up into our Euro place anyone agree???

At this moment in time those two are our best option for goals on saturday but Csaba is a manager who likes a bit of caution in his selections so expect Obou playing in the hole but a fit Bruno will do for me so expect young Glen to be back on the bench.

Grumpy.

Archived