Well done ESSFU

JamboJen

Goodmorningmrfisherman

Can't imagine that will last too long.

Good stuff though,place emptying quicker than pishypants bladder was a nice touch:laugh:

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
surprised he not been "faxed back to kanuas" yet (ooooooh how quirky)

I've had 4 PM's already. :D

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Hahaha, quality Mr Microphone.

Kudos indeed.

Cheers, sir.

Although let's face it, they make it all too easy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Rat 'baiting.' Only telling them how it is... of course no sale down their way as Steven 'Real' Fletcher failed to perform again but was carrying out Mixups instructions.

Won't go down well with the board, give them something to 'trout' about. Rats.

Have we sold anyone yet?

Doctor FinnBarr
Thank you. :D

Well done Scott.

Amazing what you can get up to when their mods are sleeping! Brilliant

:108years:

maroonlegions

Great way to start my day off work, now for a shower and some breckie, then to watch the whole game again, happy days.:108years::108years:

Guest GhostHunter
Well - it won't last.

So here's a PDF version for you all to enjoy.

Thread has now been deleted :rolleyes:

Enjoy the downloaded version above.

:D

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Once Upon A Time...

There was a big club called Hearts, and a ****ty wee club called Hibs.

One day those 2 teams met in the 4th round of the Scottish Cup at Easter Road, Hibs who have not won the trophy for 107 years took on their great rivals, Heart of Midlothian, 7 times winners of the famous trophy.

Before kick off the pish stained Pat Stanton took his seat amongst the Hibs fans, you could sit anywhere you want really, as the Scaffs had failed to sell out another Scottish Cup tie against their great rivals. Erich Schaedler who was six feet under sat back with a can ready to take in another Edinburgh Derby.

The game started and was a bit of a non event until Bamba slid in Fletcher who was then 1 on 1 with The Balogh, however the Real Madrid bound star ****ed it up good and proper which allowed The Balogh to palm the ball to safety, this was to be Hibs' last effort on goal, that's if you can call it an effort.

A bit afterwards Real Madrid bound Fletcher found himself in a bit of trouble as his absolutely shocking leg breaking lunge towards Christophe Brown Trout Berra didn't go unpunished by the Ref as he was quickly given his marching orders, Bye Bye Lugs, Hibs were now down to 9 men (Riordan doesn't count)

Then it came, the inevitable Crapalamby balls up, he goes chasing the ball like it was a carton of Um Bongo only for driver to centre the ball and there was Nade to double his seasons goal tally to a massive 2. 1-0 Hearts.

A couple of minutes before Half Time Crapalamby pretended he had pulled his hamstring yet still managed to kick the ball over the half way line 3 times.

Hibs kicked off and were now shooting down towards the sparsely populated area of Easter Road. Pat Stanton stinks of **** took his seat for the second half.

93rd minute.

Some eejit in the Hibs midfield tries to do a silly turn and there is cesnauskis to dispossess him, a pass out to Glen, Glen cut back inside and hit a crossfield pass to Karipidis, Karirpidis then slid the ball through for Glen to latch onto, taking out Van Zanten and the Bricklayer and slotting the ball home into an empty net, the Hearts fans were even celebrating before it hit the net. At this point there must have been a fire drill in the Home end as it emptied quicker than Stantons bladder behind the wheel of his Taxi.

It was now 108.

And all the Hearts fans lived happily ever after.

Signed.

Yours,

A Yam Fud.

GIRFUY, Scaffs.

Then it came, the inevitable Crapalamby balls up, he goes chasing the ball like it was a carton of Um Bongo .....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ive noticed that they use the acronym 'ltyf' an awful lot over on jakiecockslavering.net. Any ideas what it stands for?

I assume its *LAUNCH* the yam fud....

Some bits were very funny, but was I the only one who thought some comments were a bit.... close to the bone?

No? Ok, i'll get my coat

Guest GhostHunter
At this point there must have been a fire drill in the Home end as it emptied quicker than Stantons bladder behind the wheel of his Taxi.

Legendary quote....

Hahaha well done, GIRFUT, Totally brilliant even better seeing their comments haha :108years:

Oh and by the way of you have been launched from nowonthecupsince1902.net you can get back on using this.

http://www.hidemyass.com/

Keep up the good work hahaha

:108years::108years::108years:

:D:D:D

I think pieces of work such as these should be taught in schools. The Stanton's bladder quote is one of the finest I have EVER seen on the internet.

I bet those bitter welts are spewing. You could almost feel sorry for them as they dry their tears with a ten year old Evening Hibs pull-out poster of Sauzee...

Hmmm, nah.

Once Upon A Time...

There was a big club called Hearts, and a ****ty wee club called Hibs.

One day those 2 teams met in the 4th round of the Scottish Cup at Easter Road, Hibs who have not won the trophy for 107 years took on their great rivals, Heart of Midlothian, 7 times winners of the famous trophy.

Before kick off the pish stained Pat Stanton took his seat amongst the Hibs fans, you could sit anywhere you want really, as the Scaffs had failed to sell out another Scottish Cup tie against their great rivals. Erich Schaedler who was six feet under sat back with a can ready to take in another Edinburgh Derby.

The game started and was a bit of a non event until Bamba slid in Fletcher who was then 1 on 1 with The Balogh, however the Real Madrid bound star ****ed it up good and proper which allowed The Balogh to palm the ball to safety, this was to be Hibs' last effort on goal, that's if you can call it an effort.

A bit afterwards Real Madrid bound Fletcher found himself in a bit of trouble as his absolutely shocking leg breaking lunge towards Christophe Brown Trout Berra didn't go unpunished by the Ref as he was quickly given his marching orders, Bye Bye Lugs, Hibs were now down to 9 men (Riordan doesn't count)

Then it came, the inevitable Crapalamby balls up, he goes chasing the ball like it was a carton of Um Bongo only for driver to centre the ball and there was Nade to double his seasons goal tally to a massive 2. 1-0 Hearts.

A couple of minutes before Half Time Crapalamby pretended he had pulled his hamstring yet still managed to kick the ball over the half way line 3 times.

Hibs kicked off and were now shooting down towards the sparsely populated area of Easter Road. Pat Stanton stinks of **** took his seat for the second half.

93rd minute.

Some eejit in the Hibs midfield tries to do a silly turn and there is cesnauskis to dispossess him, a pass out to Glen, Glen cut back inside and hit a crossfield pass to Karipidis, Karirpidis then slid the ball through for Glen to latch onto, taking out Van Zanten and the Bricklayer and slotting the ball home into an empty net, the Hearts fans were even celebrating before it hit the net. At this point there must have been a fire drill in the Home end as it emptied quicker than Stantons bladder behind the wheel of his Taxi.

It was now 108.

And all the Hearts fans lived happily ever after.

Signed.

Yours,

A Yam Fud.

GIRFUY, Scaffs.

Thats superb, well done :laugh:

The Old Tolbooth

A pint for you Scotty ma lad, that's just feckin brilliant ha ha ha!!! :laugh:

I cant believe they don't have a sense of humour, oh dear, no silverware and no humour! :D

this is really funny but

Erich Schaedler who was six feet under sat back with a can ready to take in another Edinburgh Derby.

no need

Poor Guy committed sucide FFS

this is really funny but

Erich Schaedler who was six feet under sat back with a can ready to take in another Edinburgh Derby.

no need

Have to agree,poor taste.

He was the best hibs marksman ever.

The Future's Maroon

Excellent, here was me thinking this was just going to be another boring Wednesday....how that has changed.

And how many Hibbys I have tried to forward that to but I only get the reply 'seen it' - so must be doing the rounds well!!!

this is really funny but

no need

Was he the one who had an ancient chant my Dad told me about, having a line that went something like "He's dead, Bang Bang"?

By the way, what does ESSFU stand for? (i can maybe guess the FU):108years:

Thought it might have been East of Scotland Shield but probably miles out.

Archived