Denes Rosa

DB-14

I saw the man on many occasions when he played for us (Ferencvaros) and a few times when he was still a regular in the Wolves line-up.. then he had an injury and havent got a clue how good he is at the moment. 2 years ago I would have said that his pace, intelligence and working morale can only benefit Hearts but he hasn't played for a while has he..

Didn't Laszlo state recently that he would like to bring a couple of Hungarians here, and included Rosa as one of them?

I think that Rosa will sign for us this month.

Aye, think he said he wanted Nemeth from Liverpool as well, on loan. Didn't happen though for whatever reason.

Aye, think he said he wanted Nemeth from Liverpool as well, on loan. Didn't happen though for whatever reason.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ;)

Hagar the Horrible

We are being linked with him since his release from wolves, just heard today!

Hungarian International midfielder???

has this been discussed before or have I teleported to another dimension or Peebles:tongue:

Francis Albert
You're about a day late, there is another thread kicking about here already on him.

The thread that probably triggered the "news" story.

The thread that probably triggered the "news" story.

Never seen the earlier thread but did here that we might make a move for him on the radio today.

Daniel Toszer who played for Ferencvaros that night signed for AEK Athens yes and played against us again in the CL.

:)

Rosa looks a cert to sign imo. :D

Well if he is not fit and injury prone then we will definitely sign him:rolleyes:

I saw the man on many occasions when he played for us (Ferencvaros) and a few times when he was still a regular in the Wolves line-up.. then he had an injury and havent got a clue how good he is at the moment. 2 years ago I would have said that his pace, intelligence and working morale can only benefit Hearts but he hasn't played for a while has he..

Dougie Masterton
Robbos not closed coat of paint job only.

It'll take more than a lick of paint to get that feckin place up to scratch. It's a zoo.:laugh:

It'll take more than a lick of paint to get that feckin place up to scratch. It's a zoo.:laugh:

What a disgraceful comment.

That pub is in no way any comparison to any zoo that I have seen in my life.

I demand you write an apology to all zoo's across the Earth. :laugh:

J.T.F.Robertson

Unnecessary extravagance, IMO. :mw_rolleyes:

Hibs can have 'im - we'll take Ian Black, thanks!

Cheers!

I'm nae thrilled aboot this news,

Black is a dirty so-on -so,

(this is another thread)

:)

If it's in the sun it must be true :108years:

The lad must be desperate to play football for anybody at the moment if this is true. He would have been on a great wage in the Championship and have to take a heavy hit in the pocket to go as low as the type of wages at Lochend.

Dont do it Rosa :eek:-Pantyliner will ruin whats left of you're career :rolleyes:

Guest GhostHunter

"Look at what you could've won"....as Rosa sticks his vickies up at the Fat Finn and jumps in a cab to Tynie.

I wouldn't put ^ past Csaba.....

"Look at what you could've won"....as Rosa sticks his vickies up at the Fat Finn and jumps in a cab to Tynie.

I wouldn't put ^ past Csaba.....

The last time a player had the choice of Hearts or Hibs we know the outcome ;)

Archived