Kaka (merged threads)

speedbump

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you hear that?

The wee yellow bit @ the bottom of Sky Sports News;)

Depends what sort of money they are talking about, hope its a lot as the whole Milan team is built round him, they'd need at least ?100m to be able to get the 2 or 3 players to revitalise the team

I quite like the sound of a Pato/Benzema strike force

He won't sign.

Everyone has their price, mental if they manage to pull it off.

loveofthegame

Would love to be able to watch him week in, week out whether it be on MOTD or Sky Sports/Setanta. Massive coup if they pull it off, there aren't many better players out there.

19.59 AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has ruled out the possibility of Brazilian star Kaka moving to Manchester City in the January window, branding the playmaker 'untransferable'. (SkySports)

Everyone has their price, mental if they manage to pull it off.

Still can't see him signing for a team struggling at the wrong end of the table who're struggling to even get Parker/Bellamy/Santa Cruz to sign. Maybe in the summer but i doubt now anyway.

Would be nice to finally see my favourite player on a more regular basis though. :D

As someone who has followed Milan for the last 20 years, I'd quite gladly let City take him for a ridiculously overflated price. He's been pish for nigh on 2 years. I'd still rather that a sad, sad fate befell An****lotti first though.

:rolleyes:

Still can't see him signing for a team struggling at the wrong end of the table who're struggling to even get Parker/Bellamy/Santa Cruz to sign. Maybe in the summer but i doubt now anyway.

Would be nice to finally see my favourite player on a more regular basis though. :D

Paper talk this morning was that Man City were willing to let Kaka stay at Milan till the summer but wanted it signed/sealed etc ASAP

PS Steua, don't forget Berlusconi is a politician :)

cockney jambo

150k a week no matter where you are in the league would you turn that down?

Even better is the talk that SPurs are after Adriano from Inter, and there may be a swap deal, with GAreth Bale going to Inter - what a deal that would be!!! (For Spurs, obviously - Bale is pants).

portobellojambo1

If Manchester City now intimate they are interested in a player and offer, for arguments sake, between ?10-15 million, clubs know they can go much higher than that if they really want the players, so will hang out for more. It is always good to have money if your are a football club, but it ain't always bright to let your competitors know how much you have to play with, plus the names of players you would like to see playing for the club, which the present owners did right at the outset (even if any of what they said was tongue in cheek they would have better saying sod all).

Given that Mark Hughes knows Santa Cruz, and knows Santa Cruz has been successful in the EPL, goals wise, while at Blackburn I think that would be a wiser signing than Kaka. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread he (Kaka) ain't exactly been setting the heather on fire for a couple of years now.

Even better is the talk that SPurs are after Adriano from Inter, and there may be a swap deal, with GAreth Bale going to Inter - what a deal that would be!!! (For Spurs, obviously - Bale is pants).

Adriano scores less than Joey Deacon.

I'd rather have Christian Bale than Adriano.

It's not 2006 any more, as City will find out to their cost.

:mw_rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

something shocking I heard recently is that Spurs have not won this season when Bale has played.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
something shocking I heard recently is that Spurs have not won this season when Bale has played.

I don't think Spurs have won a Premier League game when Bale has played during his entire time there.

Captain Scarlett

Just before xmas time KAKA done an nterview with Sky Sports News and said he has friends at Man City (robinho, elano etc) and he said he had heard great things. He also said he wants to play in the English Premiership one day. I think this could mean he might just go.

With a pish defence will he take them to where they want to be?

Are they still in the relegation places or have they managed to climb out of them?

Kaka is a splendid player but not superman or even 11 sepermen..... manager makes the difference. Can he manage all the egos present?

I heard that Hughes wants to pair Kaka up front with Steven Fletcher.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

Clearly wrong.

Fletcher on his own could win the Premiership.

But they would have to beat off competition for his signature from Real Madrid.

Ironically Adraino scored today but missed a penalty

I'll shut my mouth:laugh:

Buffalo Bill

Ahh, it all makes sense. Man City to pip Real Madrid for his signing by offering 2 slabs to lay down for their imaginary 'East' stand instead of one offered by Real. (Wouldn't fill it anyway!)

So, Steven 'Citeh' Fletcher showing his class on Sunday was enough for 'all' the scouts to depart after 30mins...... I'll offer a chip supper for the Rat. Expensive nowadays...

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Steven Fletcher is so good he is founding his own club called Steven Fletcher FC and they will soon be champions of the world.

Steven Fletcher FC will be made up of the great man himself and the Animals of Farthing Wood.

animals2.jpg

Steven Fletcher is so good he is founding his own club called Steven Fletcher FC and they will soon be champions of the world.

Steven Fletcher FC will be made up of the great man himself and the Animals of Farthing Wood.

animals2.jpg

...and not a brown trout to be seen!

Buffalo Bill

i think its only about his five goal this season though

The mouth is reopening:D

If City want Bellamy that much they can buy Kaka and swap with West Ham for him. I wouldn't complain. Dream team. Kaka and Carlton.

Captain Scarlett

On sky sports news it just showed u wednesday mornings Daily mail. Its apparently 100 million Man City have offered AC for Kaka but wait for it.... They are ready to Offer him half a milion a week (yes, a week). Surely this is laughable... Is it? :eek: :eek: :eek:

On sky sports news it just showed u wednesday mornings Daily mail. Its apparently 100 million Man City have offered AC for Kaka but wait for it.... They are ready to Offer him half a milion a week (yes, a week). Surely this is laughable... Is it? :eek: :eek: :eek:

If true then it is the end of football as we know it.

cockney jambo

All money, little sense, From bidding for Bellamy to Kaka, i guess Hughes has become another puppet manager catering to the vanity of the owner. Rings a bell!!

Captain Scarlett
If true then it is the end of football as we know it.

I couldnt believe my eyes when they showed the paper. It will be the end mate

rudi must stay
He won't sign.

Must have mentioned stupid money to even get Milan to listen mind you.

nobody thought Robinho would sign mate, but he did. It's the same situation, both players are way too good for Man City but it's not really about clubs now it's down to who's got the most money, which at the moment is them

GreatDoveHill
I don't think Spurs have won a Premier League game when Bale has played during his entire time there.

To quote Benitez 'Thees is fahhhhkts'

GreatDoveHill
AC Milan would die without Kaka.

The rest of the squad are almost 40 years old!

But if they have zillions and zillions to spend im sure they could attract a couple decent young players. Or just buy loads of oap's.

Damm... I thought Hearts were trying to sign Kaka when I saw the thread title... YOu had me going for a min..:mw_rolleyes:

Dont think KaKa will go to man city, look how poor there doing just now.. Man city have got to be relistic here, who would want to come play for a club that are sitting near the bottom of the leauge and are struggling... They have got to improve there form and then at the end of the season try go for the big stars like kaka, torrres etc once they have improved...

If some oil rich person wants to spend their vast wealth on human beings that won't bring them any benefit at all...

Like I said elsewhere(see reference below!) or here, Kaka does not a crap team make good or something.

Fletcher for Citeh (Buffallo Bill thank you!) I'm still offerring a chip supper for the Rat. Is there any way to make that an 'official' offer?

heartgarfunkel
Damm... I thought Hearts were trying to sign Kaka when I saw the thread title... YOu had me going for a min..:mw_rolleyes:

If it's any consolation he runs the Hearts midfield with Aguair in my FIFA 2008 team on the Xbox - great support for Kuranyi and Ibrahimovic upfront. I got him for ?38 million, a bargain.;)

rudi must stay

Dont think KaKa will go to man city, look how poor there doing just now.. Man city have got to be relistic here, who would want to come play for a club that are sitting near the bottom of the leauge and are struggling... They have got to improve there form and then at the end of the season try go for the big stars like kaka, torrres etc once they have improved...

They were doing crap when they were trying to sign Robinho, didn't stop him signing. It's all about money imo, they have billions more than everyone else does and that counts because it means they can make offers that even the big clubs can't refuse. Once the clubs have agreed, because they are getting so much money it means the player has to sign

For ?500k a week, playing alongside fellow Brazillians Jo, Elano and Robinho, a chance to play in the Premiership which he's admitted he wants to do I don't see why he wouldn't give it some serious consideration. No other EPL team could afford him and with him and Robinho there it makes it a lot easier for other big name players to agree to join City. Its absolutely mad, but it could well happen.

But if they have zillions and zillions to spend im sure they could attract a couple decent young players. Or just buy loads of oap's.

Aye, like Beckham.:mw_rolleyes:

I P Knightley
Half a million pounds per week!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Relax, John. That's the gross figure. He'd be taxed & NIed on it.

'kin obscene if it's true and, as already said, another nail in the coffin of enjoyable football.

Relax, John. That's the gross figure. He'd be taxed & NIed on it.

'kin obscene if it's true and, as already said, another nail in the coffin of enjoyable football.

How good would some sort of wage cap be? Obviously clubs would find ways to get around them, not that they's ever be allowed in the first place.

But they'd make the game more of a level playing field and hopefully bring it back to the fans.

The ticket prices in ten years could be astronomical the way things are going just now.

Archived