Surprised that Hibs...

Mr Loverman

have allowed their on loan left back Hanlon at St. Johnstone play tonight as he will be cup-tied when he returns from his loan spell...........oh, er, aye..........of course the wee team are not in the cup anymore ;)

:108years::108years::108years::108years:

alwaysthereinspirit
have allowed their on loan left back Hanlon at St. Johnstone play tonight as he will be cup-tied when he returns from his loan spell...........oh, er, aye..........of course the wee team are not in the cup anymore ;)

:108years::108years::108years::108years:

The kid must be $#!te anyway if he cant get a game for #ibs.:tongue:

Sadly for Hanlon he doesnt play the "hibernian way"

Actually looks like a really good prospect considering he is still 17

marshallschunkychicken
Hanlon is a decent player and a decent youngman as well.

And according to some p*shed-up hobo on the phone-in last night, he and Lewis Stevenson will be by far the two best players in the SPL in the next couple of years.

:laugh:

And according to some p*shed-up hobo on the phone-in last night, he and Lewis Stevenson will be by far the two best players in the SPL in the next couple of years.

I wouldn't go that far:laugh:

I've been drunk, but never that drunk.

jamboinglasgow

aye, Stevenson is always a couple of years away from being the best player in the spl.

To be fair to Hanlon I have a friend who is a big saints fan and he highly rates him. Was pleased when I said Hearts had knocked hibs out as saints could play him this tonight.

Archived