Hibs decide against appealing the red card

Mr Loverman

Yep, Mixu has made a right tit of himself. I seriously doubt he'll see the season out. His ramblings on sportscene were that of a man who has lost the plot.

Someone said earlier on the thread I posted that If the tache wanted the fatt roly poly out the door that the best way about it without having to pay hm compo would be not to appeal the red card, thus further embarrassing the fat finn. This is exactly what Hibs are doing by not appealing it after all his comments. They are basically saying what everyone knew anyway, their manager is wrong.

Could this be a deliberate ploy to make the fat finn quit?

Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen voiced his anger at the decision but the club say that the matter is now closed."My opinion doesn't count but it was never a sending-off," said Paatelainen.

"Fletcher did not catch Berra at all. However, Berra jumps like a brown trout and makes things worse. I don't think it was even worth a yellow. "

"I'm massively disappointed."

Quoted from that article.

Someone said earlier on the thread I posted that If the tache wanted the fatt roly poly out the door that the best way about it without having to pay hm compo would be not to appeal the red card, thus further embarrassing the fat finn. This is exactly what Hibs are doing by not appealing it after all his comments. They are basically saying what everyone knew anyway, their manager is wrong.

Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen voiced his anger at the decision but the club say that the matter is now closed."My opinion doesn't count but it was never a sending-off' date='" said Paatelainen.

"Fletcher did not catch Berra at all. However, Berra jumps like a brown trout and makes things worse. I don't think it was even worth a yellow. "

"I'm massively disappointed." [/quote']

:D Hibs are in meltdown. Officially.

nice one. hung out to fester away in his own pish by his club. soundly ridiculed by his own supporters. widely discredited in the press.

lessons can be learned.... never let the demented trout gob off until at least 48 hours after a match.

That could be it. Mixu's position must be bordering on the untenable

:laugh::108years::D:tongue:

However who could, in fact WOULD take it .............knowing you cant buy anyone worth a sook - won't pay wages worth a damn - and your 1st job is to find a buyer for Fletcher ?

:108years:

Just watched the highlights. 100% sending off for me. Hadn't been sure until now - knew it was a bad challenge, but maybe a yellow wouldnt have been wrong.

No way tho - straight red. Well done ref!

And also hahahahahahahahhaha, Mixu. Have some dignity you fat, windowlicking beast of a man.

I'd bet Csaba wouldn't be going mental like that nae-necked swollen-pussed Jade Goody lookalike. Infact he didn't - i thought he delt with the Zaliukas thing with Lee Miller with a fair amount of dignity

winston churchill
So basically, even his own club think the fat Fin is a slavering erse.

:laugh:

big busters erse is oot the windy down in lochend,so he will pull any stroke to try and save his erse.

Just watched the highlights. 100% sending off for me. Hadn't been sure until now - knew it was a bad challenge, but maybe a yellow wouldnt have been wrong.

No way tho - straight red. Well done ref!

And also hahahahahahahahhaha, Mixu. Have some dignity you fat, windowlicking beast of a man.

I'd bet Csaba wouldn't be going mental like that nae-necked swollen-pussed Jade Goody lookalike. Infact he didn't - i thought he delt with the Zaliukas thing with Lee Miller with a fair amount of dignity

"If there is a challenge like that when strikers close down defenders, sometimes they go in a little bit late.

"You can see if the striker goes for the ankle, the shin or over the ball and wants to harm the player.

"But there was nothing like that in that situation at all, you saw it clearly on television."

The disappointed Finn added: "If the official felt it was dangerous or too much power was used then maybe it was worth a yellow but definitely not a red....... what a ****

Image15_thumb.jpg

I'm really surprised that Hibs are accepting the decision given Mixu's rant over the whole incident. If he's that sure then why not appeal ? It makes him look even more stupid over the whole affair IMO.

PS What a put down from Csaba :

Laszlo said: "I can understand the emotions. If you lose 2-0 at home then you search for something.

Someone should acquaint Csaba with the term 'straw clutchers'.:D

I believe that Petrie and Co were highly embarrassed by his behaviour after the match on Sunday. It could be that if things don't go his way on Saturday against St Mirren he'll be on his way out the door. Shame really!!

I assume they have looked at it and compared it with the Zali appeal and decided that it would just be throwing ?1000 down the drain based on the fact that even an appeal that was very obviously correct, did not even get past the referee in our daft appeal system.

The red card was debatable, some say it was others say it wasnt, but the ref was shown it on the monitor at half time and was happy with his decision and told this to the tv reporter. Why would he change his mind now?

Most people outside the Hibs side of things, (and even a lot of folk within it) can see that the fat Finn is only looking for excuses to deflect attention away from the very obvious limitations of his Management ability, and his tactical naivety when it comes to SPL level football. I think Mixu is only another couple of defeats away from the Hibs fans really turning on him, and I dont just mean the folk on the messageboards.

However I dont think they can afford to offload him as compo is supposed to be around 300k. This creates a massive problem for them as they will have to sit tight until his position becomes even more untenable and the Hibs fans demand change. Add his backroom team to this and the severance pay that will be required to get rid of them and this becomes a very costly decision for the board of Hibernian.

And it probably goes without saying, but isnt it nice this situation being with them for a change? I have said often enough that HMFC require stability and a long term plan for the future, hopefully Csaba will be able to see this through for the next few years.

Yogi Hughes 8/11

Blobby Williamson 3/1

Jim Duffy 5/1

Pat Nevin 10/1

John Robertson 20/1

Mickey Weird 50/1

Spongebob Squareheid 100/1

Christophe Berra 500/1

The Proclaimers 1000/1

Shoogle shoogle shoogle

GC

Hackney Hearts

I see in that article it's still got ****su quoted as saying when it was 11 versus 11 they were 'by far' the better team!

Has anyone got official stats for the first 30 minutes?

All I remember is a stat on SKY after 15 minutes giving possession as:

Hibs 45%

Hearts 55%

Archived