Hibs Goals on Official Site...

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

Go onto the OS and at the side where it shows whats on Hearts TV its showing the goals from a camera filming in the opposite stand from the Official Highlights, just as spine-tingling watching it from another angle!

Watch the fans for Glens goal, brilliant!

Also watch for the fists being pumped from the same stand the camera man is in...undercover Jambos??

:D

Go onto the OS and at the side where it shows whats on Hearts TV its showing the goals from a camera filming in the opposite stand from the Official Highlights, just as spine-tingling watching it from another angle!

Also watch for the fists being pumped from the same stand the camera man is in...undercover Jambos??

Excellent i will log on now.:108years:

Qualityhttp://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home

great to see it again, I had to pick my mate up off one the girls we were with in the mayhem. They were "stuck" :D It's fantastic to celebrate a goal before it was even scored.

On another note, you would think Hibs would move the TV cameras to the bigger stand for the better view, but then again this is Hibs we're talking about. :108years::108years::108years:

Thats where some of the corporate is now my brother in law ( a Hibee) was there entertaining guests and he saed there was as many jambos there as them in the suite he was in.

:108years:

Undercover Jambo trying not to react to Nade's goal?

Left-hand side, maroon bunnet, shades.

0,,10289~5111792,00.jpg

Nice one!

Truly magnificent viewing. I'm losing count of the number of times I've watched the goals. There are possibly better things I could be doing with my time, but none occur to me right now.

Malcolm Tucker

My favourite part is (other than seeing the fans go mental when GG rounds Shamblestoolski) is Karipidis celebrating as soon as Glen takes his 1st touch. He turns and sprints straight to the bench, amazing!

Is it the Hearts World commentary team you can here in the background as well? Pretty sure I can hear Gary Mac screaming!! Best view yet of Glen's goal. I've watched it over and over to focus on different things each time - fans, what glen does, what our other players do, hibs reaction, glen's celebration, fans celebrations. Absolutely amazing.

I'd buy the dvd of that.

Great seeing the fists going up in the hobos end as well.

Haha! Brilliant to get to see it from another angle. How good is it to see Kari celebrating and turning round after he see's Glen take the first touch?

Awesome :D

Nelly Terraces

Just been on and watched it with the camera angle from the main stand, that is the mutts nuts, spesh the 2nd goal, the Gorgie massive going fecking ape when wee Gary rounds the hobo keeper. Just brilliant. :108years:

Konrad von Carstein

Great seeing the fists going up in the hobos end as well.

Ahem....throwaway gaycentric jibes are not welcome on this board...oh wait....:108years:

Undercover Jambo trying not to react to Nade's goal?

Left-hand side, maroon bunnet, shades.

0,,10289~5111792,00.jpg

Undercover??

Pretty crap job of it - all thats missing is a maroon and white scarf

"Now better make sure I dont get found out. Better limit the amount of maroon and just break out in a wry smile when we score"

Archived