The only downside to Sunday.

Eckauskas

I would have loved to have seen what the Hearts support looked like from the opposite end of the stadium. When watching highlights, I like watching fans go mental when their team scores.

I remember when the first 'Big Team, Big Cup' chant started on Sunday, I looked across the lower tier and thought it was a fantastic sight, seeing the Hearts support do that en masse. I'd have loved to be able to see exactly what that was like from the opposite stand, obviously without sacrificing my seat amongst the throngs of civilisation.

I also remember the lower tier essentially doing the bouncy after the 2nd goal, I wouldn't have minded seeing that as well.

What a ****ing day that was.

Nicholas Brody

Just After The Goal

Just After Final Whistle

No Not A Hibs Fan Thankfully, I Was Sitting In The Hibs So Called "Executive" Area As My Little Sister Was A Mascot. Free Ticket And Meeting The Players

:) Seeing The Fans After That Second Goal Was Brilliant And Made Sitting Where I Was Even Worse :( Wee Sister Had A Great Day Though So It Was Okay In The End :)

Enjoy

was in the cow shed for the 4-1 new year derby in 91 the worst thing was not being able to celebrate, the best thing was watching the dunbar end bounce, was trying to not look to happy when i was told by acouple of hobo mates to stop f##cking smiling as a couple of the casuals had noticed me not looking to glum about proceedings...was forced to make a rapid exit with 10 minutes to go...well worth it :tongue:

Just After The Goal

Just After Final Whistle

No Not A Hibs Fan Thankfully, I Was Sitting In The Hibs So Called "Executive" Area As My Little Sister Was A Mascot. Free Ticket And Meeting The Players

:) Seeing The Fans After That Second Goal Was Brilliant And Made Sitting Where I Was Even Worse :( Wee Sister Had A Great Day Though So It Was Okay In The End :)

Enjoy

That was superb mate.

You could see all the rats departing.

Very fine indeed.

Thanks.

PresidentRomanov

I've been critical of the Hearts support on occasion recently, but on Sunday I was proud of every one of us, we were awesome :108years:

The guy behind me was a total ****.

He spent the whole game shouting about how Csaba didnt have a clue and how Karapidis was terrible, also that driver and eggert were too weak, and templeton should be playing every week.

I genuinely think he will be a Kb'er - if so you are an arsehole

How the hell could you stand there as we humped the hibs and talk such pash.

Apart from him though the support was exceptional, genuinely think its starting to get back to its best.

Support in both derby games and against the huns was absolutely phenominal, time to make tynie a fortress again :)

PresidentRomanov
The guy behind me was a total ****.

He spent the whole game shouting about how Csaba didnt have a clue and how Karapidis was terrible, also that driver and eggert were too weak, and templeton should be playing every week.

I genuinely think he will be a Kb'er - if so you are an arsehole

How the hell could you stand there as we humped the hibs and talk such pash.

Apart from him though the support was exceptional, genuinely think its starting to get back to its best.

Support in both derby games and against the huns was absolutely phenominal, time to make tynie a fortress again :)

Good to see you're keen again, I recall the last derby at Easter Road didn't even excite you enough to bother buying a ticket :tongue:

My only gripe from the celebrations point of view was the two lassies sitting directly in front of me. While they were certainly eye candy - I dont think they were quite in the right place! No colours, dolled up to the max, and no enthusiasm for the game, even when we scored. Infact when GG slotted home, they were utterly bewildered at what was happening around them, to the point they looked like a couple of rabbits caught in the headlights - especially when I went erse first through the middle of them and landed approx 4 rows down!!

No offense girls - but did you really need to take up tickets/seats that should have went to football fans? Im guessing they were either a couple of WAGS in training, or got freebie tickets from somewhere....

The Future's Maroon
especially when I went erse first through the middle of them and landed approx 4 rows down!!
:laugh:

My only gripe from the celebrations point of view was the two lassies sitting directly in front of me. While they were certainly eye candy - I dont think they were quite in the right place! No colours, dolled up to the max, and no enthusiasm for the game, even when we scored. Infact when GG slotted home, they were utterly bewildered at what was happening around them, to the point they looked like a couple of rabbits caught in the headlights - especially when I went erse first through the middle of them and landed approx 4 rows down!!

No offense girls - but did you really need to take up tickets/seats that should have went to football fans? Im guessing they were either a couple of WAGS in training, or got freebie tickets from somewhere....

by anychance was there a guy with a black and white superdry jacket on?

Think I know the girls you mean. Saw them before the game. One of them used to always hang around Tynie with Pinilla when he was here.

Dr Ian Malcolm
I would have loved to have seen what the Hearts support looked like from the opposite end of the stadium. When watching highlights, I like watching fans go mental when their team scores.

I remember when the first 'Big Team, Big Cup' chant started on Sunday, I looked across the lower tier and thought it was a fantastic sight, seeing the Hearts support do that en masse. I'd have loved to be able to see exactly what that was like from the opposite stand, obviously without sacrificing my seat amongst the throngs of civilisation.

I also remember the lower tier essentially doing the bouncy after the 2nd goal, I wouldn't have minded seeing that as well.

What a ****ing day that was.

I do the exact same. After Nade's goal the Sky cameras cut away and showed the Hearts end from the bottom left (as you look at the stand) looking up. Looked mental - was the one place I wanted to be at that moment. Guuted I couldn't get a ticket, although the two ER derbies I haven't managed to get to in recent years was Sunday and our 0-1 win after they won the wee cup. Most f the time I do get a ticket its a draw.

Myabe I should stay away?

Nah.:108years:

Archived