Celebrating a goal before it's been scored!

heartgarfunkel

maroonlegions
the guy that was commentating said its the first time in 22 years that hearts have beaten hibs at home by more than one goal....i can think of a few times in the last 15 years that we have scored 4 goals and 3 goals so is it just me or is he talking crap

Talking crap,i am sure he meant to say 2 years.:108years:

the guy that was commentating said its the first time in 22 years that hearts have beaten hibs at home by more than one goal....i can think of a few times in the last 15 years that we have scored 4 goals and 3 goals so is it just me or is he talking crap

Edit: talkin crap

Gimme an H...
In the whole of the 2nd half up until that goal I was really frustrated as I was thinking "Come on Hearts kill these fuds off as they could get lucky and equalise forcing a replay". But then as Glen ran through I was up out my seat, he rounded Szamatoulski, I froze as folk around me started celebrating. I just had to wait until the ball was in the back of the net.

Then bedlam. One of the guy's that gives me a lift to the game had already grabbed. If he hadn't I have no idea where I would have ended up.

Also a big respect for Rocky Visconte, Dylan and Ryan McGowan, Jonathan Brown (I think) and Stephen Husband who all sat behind me. Singing at the top of their voice and going absolutely mental when we scored. Especially Visconte and Ryan who knew all the words and belted out the song "When the Hearts went up to the lift the Scottish Cup we were there".

Just along from where I was sitting in the same row, I can confirm this.

They were like die hards weren't they? Remembering that these lads are Australian and seeing them get right into it with the rest of us was absolutely outstanding. Standing up singing the songs and going absolutely ape **** with everyone else!

Just shows you, once you're in with Hearts, it stays there.

Archived