Csaba - Cracking wee dig at Hibs!

captain

Can't see this anywhere on the board, just read the Evening News article and very near spilt my tea with this beauty from Csaba....

"But I would like to congratulate Hibernian for the way that they played the match and all the best for their next game."

:108years:

Guest jambomickey
Can't see this anywhere on the board, just read the Evening News article and very near spilt my tea with this beauty from Csaba....

"But I would like to congratulate Hibernian for the way that they played the match and all the best for their next game."

:108years:

csabas good value with some of his quotes

I liked his commenst after the game when they said something about Mixu saying that the sending off changed the game, the result would have been different, and Csaba responded with something like , you can never tell it might have beeen differnt we might have won 3 or 4 nil! - Pure class

I liked his commenst after the game when they said something about Mixu saying that the sending off changed the game, the result would have been different, and Csaba responded with something like , you can never tell it might have beeen differnt (if they still had 11 men), we might have won 3 or 4 nil! - Pure class

Yes. Loved that.

He knows that they deserve it rubbed in.

All in the nicest possible way of course.

;)

The Real Maroonblood
I liked his commenst after the game when they said something about Mixu saying that the sending off changed the game, the result would have been different, and Csaba responded with something like , you can never tell it might have beeen differnt we might have won 3 or 4 nil! - Pure class

I thought that was tops.

Johanes de Silentio

Even Chick Young is now trying to crawl into Csaba's rectal passage - viddy:

"Aye, you're some man, Csaba"!

csaba is already becoming a ledgend,

don't think we should big him up too much or vlad will give him the chop!!!

I was thinking exactly the same. Who knows when Mad Vlad will lose the plot again! I think I'd settle for another rant in the media and/or some of his ghastly poetry instead of sacking another manager.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I was thinking exactly the same. Who knows when Mad Vlad will lose the plot again! I think I'd settle for another rant in the media and/or some of his ghastly poetry instead of sacking another manager.

They days are in the past.

Get over it. You are sounding like the Hobo everyone suspects you are.

They days are in the past.

Get over it. You are sounding like the Hobo everyone suspects you are.

Hmmm sorry, forgot we're only meant to talk about nice fluffy stuff. Never mind the fact that it's true :rolleyes:

Hmmm sorry, forgot we're only meant to talk about nice fluffy stuff. Never mind the fact that it's true :rolleyes:

What's true?

That he is going to sack the manager or that he is going to say stuff in the press?

When was the last time he did either?

I'm no fan of Romanov but you are living in the past. He hasn't been seen or heard for about a year now FFS.

scott herbertson

What! He's sacking Csaba!?

What's true?

That he is going to sack the manager or that he is going to say stuff in the press?

When was the last time he did either?

I'm no fan of Romanov but you are living in the past. He hasn't been seen or heard for about a year now FFS.

I said who knows when he'll lose the plot again. That's true. I also said I'd prefer him to recite some of his drivel as opposed to sacking another manager. That's true as well. He is who he is, i think you're being naive if you think he's gone for good. I think at some point he'll explode again (probably when we're doing really well), just my opinion though, i'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.

I said who knows when he'll lose the plot again. That's true. I also said I'd prefer him to recite some of his drivel as opposed to sacking another manager. That's true as well. He is who he is, i think you're being naive if you think he's gone for good. I think at some point he'll explode again (probably when we're doing really well), just my opinion though, i'm sorry if that isn't what you want to hear.

Say whatever you want pal. It's a free forum.

Believe me, I probably detest VR just as much as you so don't think I only hear what I want to hear.

Credit where it's due though. He's sorted out the mess (he made) admirably and seems to be getting our off the field problems in some sort of order. It takes a big man to admit that he's wrong, especially someone as successful and egotistical as Romanov.

You just seem to jump on any chance to criticise the club.

Carl Weathers

His poetry was mostly good.

:)

When are you NOT thinking negatively? :rolleyes:

Vlad was asked to get a manager, he got one. He was asked to stay out of team selection, the recent structure of the team and deployment of manpower would suggest to the glass half full people that he has done that, if not completely at least enough to make some difference. It is unfortunate that Vlad took so long to show an indication of intent to change, but there are some clues now that he has, and without going into a state of hysteria about this, he should be given the same chance and recognition for any sign of redemption as anyone else.

Was speaking to a hun mate tonight about csaba,.. He rates him really highly and loves the way he brings the subject of football into any criticism or praise of a player. (see almost any comment he's made on G Glenn for a good example of this..)

He compared Csaba to Dick Advocat when he first went to rangers in that he talks about the game, how it should be played etc not just interested in slagging the opposition (as fans, thats our job!) or officials..

This is something I really like about Shabba... He can certainly talk the talk and if he'd just drop Obua we may see some walking the walk!

After yesterday I really believe this team can do so much better and is seriously underperforming.. Shabba can turn it round and get this team to Europe and the Cup Final.. I'm sure of it...

Mon the Guru Shabs!

Francis Albert

Quoted before but worth repeating was his subtle but I hope deliberate dig at Mixu in the post match interview "Playing against 10 men can be difficult ... if they get their tactics right"

Not sure if that is actually a dig at Hibs.

He seems the sort of guy who might actually be sincere with those words.

Quoted before but worth repeating was his subtle but I hope deliberate dig at Mixu in the post match interview "Playing against 10 men can be difficult ... if they get their tactics right"

On the footage I watched last night, you could visibly see the disappointment and disgust Csaba felt when looking around to shake Mixu's hand and finding he'd stomped off up the tunnel already. Clever, subtle little digs such as the above are the very least Mixu deserves: had I been in Csaba's shoes, I'd have probably helpfully asked why Mixu didn't give Jim Jefferies a ring at half time when told of his whining about the red card...

Francis Albert
On the footage I watched last night, you could visibly see the disappointment and disgust Csaba felt when looking around to shake Mixu's hand and finding he'd stomped off up the tunnel already.

... saw that and as someone else commented I thought there was something a wee bit theatrical about Csaba's reaction. Thankfully I think he is not as nice as he sometimes appears...

Archived