Real Radio - Roughie Has Done A Makalamity!!

The Don

Just had to tune in and listen to any greetin faced vermin, but more importantly I wanted to hear that fat waster Roughie, but guess what? The sad fat hobo hasn't turned up for the show. Hahahaha How he must be hurting, and it's great, but quite sad really this fat waste of oxygen is good at giving it out but like the rest of those cretins runs and hides when they are gubbed

:108years::108years::108years::108years:

Just had to tune in and listen to any greetin faced vermin, but more importantly I wanted to hear that fat waster Roughie, but guess what? The sad fat hobo hasn't turned up for the show. Hahahaha How he must be hurting, and it's great, but quite sad really this fat waste of oxygen is good at giving it out but like the rest of those cretins runs and hides when they are gubbed

He'll be away humping his sister the night.

As much as i Hate that bawbag Andy Devlin....He's stated

The tackle by Fletcher was a straight red offence. If Berra hadn't lifted his leg it was a leg breaker.

Hearts were by far the better team,

Mixu is classless

Mixu embarrassed Hibs yesterday.

And to add to that, The Hibs fans dressed as seats was mentioned by a certain "Supposed" jambo and 108 been mentioned a few times already

:108years::108years::108years:

Victor Meldrew

It always amuses me tthink of the fact that that fat Hobo trumpet NEVER beat us. GIRFUY (as the Ratboy would probably say)

Honestly I don;t always listen to this but it's great tonight. It's a total P*** take out of the hobos. Songs like "where are the clowns" being played for Mixu, Makalamity and roughie.

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

Chad Sexington
Honestly I don;t always listen to this but it's great tonight. It's a total P*** take out of the hobos. Songs like "where are the clowns" being played for Mixu, Makalamity and roughie.

:108years::108years::108years::108years::108years:

I wouldn't listen to that crap if they were giving out next weeks lottery numbers.

It's radio for retards.

Craigieboy - is that you on the radio just now? :)

The last caller on mentioning Kickback saying Roughie should have a wee look.

Guest jambomickey
Dunno yet, not really thought about it. Is it pay at the gate?

not sure mate but i'll be at tynie for bus tickets tommorow.

Credit where it's due, Real Radio and Ewen Cameron are doing the Jambos proud tonight. Much extracting the pee out of the hobos and Csaba love going on...

Check the wee bitter Hibee on right now :laugh: "Won with the ref and the linesman"

Typical Hobo!

Very bitter wee hobo vermin

Berra made a meal of the tackle. The linesman and ref helped us win, he's about to be ripped for erse paper i would think

never listen to it but if this is the case, how typical of a mouthpiece hobo to hide under a rock when the going gets tough.

rough - coward

rough - bawbag

Very bitter wee hobo vermin

Berra made a meal of the tackle. The linesman and ref helped us win, he's about to be ripped for erse paper i would think

Thinks Berra should not have jumped - obviously he should stay still and have his leg snapped in half.

Check the wee bitter Hibee on right now :laugh: "Won with the ref and the linesman"

Typical Hobo!

Yep, not surprising really. A bitter lot are the docksiders when it doesn't go their way. :108years::108years::108years:

And another:mw_rolleyes:

Christ, this is funny :laugh:

Thats Fletchers agent backing Fletcher, Of course he's not going to say anything bad about his own client.

Check the wee bitter Hibee on right now :laugh:"Won with the ref and the linesman"

Typical Hobo!

Are you kiddin on...We, The Hearts fans have done NOTHING but mump and moan about officials for 2 seasons...Every time we get beat 100's on here moan about the ref/linesman...Christ, some blame the ref days before the game kicks off!! :mw_rolleyes:

Anyway, Fek the Hobos....:108years:

Thats Fletchers agent backing Fletcher, Of course he's not going to say anything bad about his own client.

He sounds like a feckin blowjob of a bloke... hasn't got a feckin clue!

How anyone can say that tackle was not reckless amazes me... by his judgement Berra's leg should have been broken to justify the sending off... forget all about intent/recklessness etc... what a to$$er!

Jusrt makin sure he doesn't lose his client cos Andy doesnae want to move!

His comments can roughly be translated as, "My player is perfect, he never does anything wrong and had he stayed on the pitch I have no doubt that he would have scored at least forty three goals. He is the best striker in the world. Please don't criticise my meal ticket!"

I like how he disappeared into a mobile 'black spot' when asked about Driver. Ha.

And why oh why do so many hobo sympathisers fail to understand that you don't have to break your opponent's leg for a challenge to be considered reckless? It doesn't suddenly become a safe tackle because Berra moved to avoid injury. FFS. Stupid bloody people.

Remember, this is same agent of a player that is good enough to play for Real Madrid. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::108years::108years::108years:

His comments can roughly be translated as, "My player is perfect, he never does anything wrong and had he stayed on the pitch I have no doubt that he would have scored at least forty three goals. He is the best striker in the world. Please don't criticise my meal ticket!"

I like how he disappeared into a mobile 'black spot' when asked about Driver. Ha.

And why oh why do so many hobo sympathisers fail to understand that you don't have to break your opponent's leg for a challenge to be considered reckless? It doesn't suddenly become a safe tackle because Berra moved to avoid injury. FFS. Stupid bloody people.

I have emailed the show to make the very point. Would it have taken Berra to have his leg broken before these muppets realise how reckless a tackle it was.

Hearts have had no conversation with drivers agent saying they are happy to sell him or have an intent to sell. The sleakit wee vermin just hung up when asked if any clubs had been in touch enquiring about Driver

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If you intentionally tune in to that pish you forfeit the right to moan about it.

Hope this helps.

Aw I didn't know it was his agent. Doesn't sound very professional at all, total to$$er

Craigieboy - is that you on the radio just now? :)

Indeed it was.

Was out on a job & felt compelled to give the hobos a wee sing-song.

Hope I came across coherently!

:D

If you intentionally tune in to that pish you forfeit the right to moan about it.

Hope this helps.

Whos complaining about the show ? :rolleyes:

Calling the hobos and agent for what they are bitter little vermin, and makes it even sweeter to heard them being shot down each time, and knowing they are hurting

:108years::108years:

Whos complaining about the show ? :rolleyes:

Calling the hobos and agent for what they are bitter little vermin, and makes it even sweeter to heard them being shot down each time, and knowing they are hurting

:108years::108years:

To be honest, I haven't even read the whole thread but someone will moan eventually, they always do.

Just giving some friendly advice. :)

SNF24TVWOG-280_493466a.jpg

Indeed it was.

Good voice m8 well done haha

GIRFUT

FTH

Indeed it was.

I thought I recognised those dulcet tones. :)

You were great, came across very well indeed. The wee song was probably the best thing I've heard on Real Radio - ever. Hehe.

Hope this helps.

With all due respect Alan, how on earth can you moan about a radio show if you haven't listened to it? :tongue:

I'll moan about it again in future, of that I have no doubt. But tonight, I am full of compliments. You should listen in...tons of hobo-bashing going on and some calls from hobos to add to the mirth. The excuses are a hoot.

With all due respect Alan, how on earth can you moan about a radio show if you haven't listened to it? :tongue:

I'll moan about it again in future, of that I have no doubt. But tonight, I am full of compliments. You should listen in...tons of hobo-bashing going on and some calls from hobos to add to the mirth. The excuses are a hoot.

I'm playing fives with a bunch of Hobos later on. Think I'll bide my time. :)

To be honest, I haven't even read the whole thread but someone will moan eventually, they always do.

Just giving some friendly advice. :)

SNF24TVWOG-280_493466a.jpg

Not having a go m8 but your the only one complaining about the show, and i assume your not even listening.

It's quality stuff the night hearing the bitter wee vermin squirming and being ripped, some good tunes being played now and then. Complete P*** take

Quality put down there.

Bert the bitter hobo on saying Berra cheated.

EC - I understand your frustrations and your upset being put out the cup that now brings it to 108 years :108years::108years::108years::108years:

Quality put down there.

EC - I understand your frustrations and your upset being put out the cup that now brings it to 108 years :108years::108years::108years::108years:

Must admit, EC is ripping the pish big time.

Lovin it.

Old Bert eh. Grumpy old *******.

winston churchill
Quality put down there.

bert from pots & pans

what wiz the score when fletcher wiz sent off.

berras a cheat ken,he wiz laughing when he goat up ken.

"You can feel the pain" lol :108years:

That was funny EC couldnt say that without pashing himself laughing :108years:

Yaaaaaaaay! 'Can't smile without you' by Barry Manilow. Ewen, that was an inspired choice.

:laugh:

This is far too much fun. I'll probably go to hell for laughing this much at the misfortunes of others, but dear god it's funny....

Archived