Highlights - expat plea!

John Gentleman

John Gentleman

Has anyone got any links to the highlights? The Beeb, amongst others, 'block' the highlights to anyone outside of the UK (clocking our 'foreign' IP addresses, presumably).

There seems to be a plethora of steaming sites, but for the life of me I can't navigate them all. Mebbes I'm gettin too old (acronym for still being half-peshed after yesterday's glorious win) !

:108years:

Inspector Rex

I'm getting the message: Sorry, the user limit for this site has been reached. Try later :confused:

John Gentleman
I'm getting the message: Sorry, the user limit for this site has been reached. Try later :confused:

Getting the same message.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hmmm. Just looked. The highlights are there but can't be accessed until 1741 GMT in any case so it will be tomorrow morning out here before they can be accessed. I'll download them and try and zip it. PM me with your e-mail address and (touch wood) you should have them tomorrow!

oh hibees are gay

geoff,could you see your way to including myself in the emailing,if so big thanks in advance.

did watch the game last night,but i was half cut and watched it on computer instead of going to pub.but the link was gash and buffered too much.:toasting::toasting::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Inspector Rex
Hmmm. Just looked. The highlights are there but can't be accessed until 1741 GMT in any case so it will be tomorrow morning out here before they can be accessed. I'll download them and try and zip it. PM me with your e-mail address and (touch wood) you should have them tomorrow!

Could you not just PM the link? If not then Facebook me, I'm fairly easy to find. :)

Archived