Too much time on their hands.

Jacko72

Had a wee look on pegseller.net to see what they`re sayin about Colchester bid for Jones. There are 14 (FOURTEEN) threads about us for various things, these dafties are more obsessed about Hearts than I am.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Had a wee look on pegseller.net to see what they`re sayin about Colchester bid for Jones. There are 14 (FOURTEEN) threads about us for various things, these dafties are more obsessed about Hearts than I am.

It's a well known fact that Hibs fans hate Hearts more than they love Hibs.

I'm gonna say "fact" again for extra emphasis...FACT!

Do you think they'll now have a thread about us having a thread about them having lots of threads about us and our threads?

I'd check myself but i dinny want to catch anything (I diny ken how computers work, but if there's such a thing as a computer virus, then that site must have the hiv)

Ironic or What??? :mw_rolleyes:

Can't understand ANYONE going to weshagoormas.com for any reason!! :107years:

JamTarts1874

Yeh it's pretty weird how obsessed with us they are.

I mean people in my work who are Hibs fans are the same, never talking about Hibs' "acheivements" (to be fair, are there any to talk about?) always just trying to ridicule Hearts etc

Waaay too much time on their hands like! :D

it's only the natural sub-human instinct to occupy their time obsessing about us rather than facing up to their own sorry existence. the day they stop looking over to the big side of the city through the best licked windows in christendom will be the day it finally dawns on them how rank their own team is.

Archived