Clum a question ?

Munch

Now that Clum is back at Hearts, does that mean when they post the top scorers in the SPL,Clums goal count would incorporate his tally from his time at Livi ?

If so that would make Clum 3rd top scorer in SPL.http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/top_scorers/default.stm

Anyone know the answer to this one ?:D

Smoked-Glass

no idea but let's hope he scores so we can find out! :o

At least he is scoring in league 1. It would be worse if he wasn't scoring much and we recalled him. We should give him a chance as he's gotta be better than nade at finishing.

Do The Dance
no idea but let's hope he scores so we can find out! :o

At least he is scoring in league 1. It would be worse if he wasn't scoring much and we recalled him. We should give him a chance as he's gotta be better than nade at finishing.

I think that's it, we got on his back for not scoring - but as no one else seems capable either, then he has to be given a chance really.

Smoked-Glass

correct and you can only score against what's in front of you. Wonder how many goals nade would get at Livi? probably half as many as clum.

I so hope he plays well and scores goals. I'll give him a fair chance but I have my doubts (hope they prove wrong).

Archived