Leroy Lita

Boab Mugabe

Apparently he's on the market for ?350k, had a fall out with Coppell at Reading.

It's rumoured he has a poor attitude but he is surely worth much more than that. I reckon even in these financially tough times we could land him.

He is the type of player who - if he had the right mental approach - would score for fun in the SPL, and I think Csaba would be just the manager to sort his head out.

What's everyone else think?

?350k would be a steal for Lita. He has class/strong and can score. He would be on a large wage and think he would stay in england due to chance of playing for them (has be not had a call up? or just under 21 leval)

Apparently he's on the market for ?350k, had a fall out with Coppell at Reading.

It's rumoured he has a poor attitude but he is surely worth much more than that. I reckon even in these financially tough times we could land him.

He is the type of player who - if he had the right mental approach - would score for fun in the SPL, and I think Csaba would be just the manager to sort his head out.

I think everton and fulham are looking at him.

I would take him in a heart beat but his wages will defo blow us out the water

I was waiting for this to be posted!

No way we'd get him. Newcastle are looking at him too. He's on a few bob and we can't pay Arbroath never mind an England U-21 int.

That's the problem with signing players from the Championship. Even the most ordinary players can earn extraordinary sums of money.

So someone like Lita is bound to be on ?8-10K (that's a guess it's possibly even more) a week which is the type of wages we're trying to get rid off.

shaun.lawson
Done very well on loan at Norwich.

Expect a post from Shaun :laugh:

Done very well indeed. But as others have said, his wages are well beyond us - and he has attitude problems too. Best to steer clear.

I would think his wages would be a problem.

Vlad would pay him in Litas :D :D :D

geddit????

Litas!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ha ha ha

If he does have a poor attitude then I do not care how how good he is, I would not want him.

I was waiting for this to be posted!

No way we'd get him. Newcastle are looking at him too. He's on a few bob and we can't pay Arbroath never mind an England U-21 int.

Andy Driver????

non starter, imo.

wages would be huge and a huge risk.

even if the player came here i would imagine he would see it as a 'holiday' or a short term thing to get himself in the 'shop window'.

fek him.

rudi must stay
Lita accepting a move to Hearts is a ludicrous suggestion.

Nade did, he was a Premiership player as well

Archived