Half ST's SOLD OUT

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1509335,00.html

Heart of Midlothian Football Club today confirmed that it has SOLD OUT all Half Season Tickets following a highly successful sale over the Christmas period.

The Jambos will now be backed by 10,700 Season Ticket holders in the second half of the season following the news that every Half Season Ticket made available was sold out before Saturday's Edinburgh derby against Hibs.

Article continues

Advertisement

"Over the Christmas period one thing has become clear: our supporters are rallying behind the team in coming home to support Hearts," a club spokesperson said today.

"We are delighted that supporters are backing the team in the best possible way by being at every game to support Csaba and the players.

"There is little doubt that the players and supporters are together which is a fantastic way to start 2009."

Hearts launched a New Year U12s match ticket this week, which will allow access to most games for just ?7.

"The feedback we've received with regards to the new ticket has been positive," the spokesperson continued.

"We listened very carefully to supporters last year and the feedback we received told us this would be a very welcome move, particularly in attracting new families to enjoy the power of live sport at Tynecastle."

Tickets for EVERY home Clydesdale Bank Premier League match are available online now with open counter-sales and telesales beginning (usually) 21 days before each Matchday.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1509335,00.html

Heart of Midlothian Football Club today confirmed that it has SOLD OUT all Half Season Tickets following a highly successful sale over the Christmas period.

The Jambos will now be backed by 10,700 Season Ticket holders in the second half of the season following the news that every Half Season Ticket made available was sold out before Saturday's Edinburgh derby against Hibs.

Article continues

Advertisement

"Over the Christmas period one thing has become clear: our supporters are rallying behind the team in coming home to support Hearts," a club spokesperson said today.

"We are delighted that supporters are backing the team in the best possible way by being at every game to support Csaba and the players.

"There is little doubt that the players and supporters are together which is a fantastic way to start 2009."

Hearts launched a New Year U12s match ticket this week, which will allow access to most games for just ?7.

"The feedback we've received with regards to the new ticket has been positive," the spokesperson continued.

"We listened very carefully to supporters last year and the feedback we received told us this would be a very welcome move, particularly in attracting new families to enjoy the power of live sport at Tynecastle."

Tickets for EVERY home Clydesdale Bank Premier League match are available online now with open counter-sales and telesales beginning (usually) 21 days before each Matchday.

How can we be sold out of season tickets at 10,700? How many season ticket holders were they in the Burley season?

Brillant

Last season we had over 13k ST holders yet we are now sold out at 10700.

thats like me saying come and support my team, we have a 20k stadium but we are sold out at 10 ST holders because we dont want anymore ST holders.

Absolutely ridicolous spin

You are not sold out until every seat is full and OF, and hibs apart it wont happen.

Dr. Bapswent
Brillant

thats like me saying come and support my team, we have a 20k stadium but we are sold out at 10 ST holders because we dont want anymore ST holders.

You are not sold out until every seat is full and OF, and hibs apart it wont happen.

Thats it, get right behind the club as usual.

Probably because the OF get all the Roseburn Stand again.

That may be the reason. 10,700 does seem low to be 'sold out' though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Brillant

Only you could make that into a negative story.

Absolutely ridiculous spin. :mw_rolleyes:

So whats happened to the 2k extra seats we sold last season ?

At the end of the day its nothing to do with backing the club, you simply cannot claim we are sold out though when we had more ST holders last season and the capacity remains the same.

Its spin like this the hobos will pick up on and rightly mock us for as would we them,

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

At the end of the day its nothing to do with backing the club, you simply cannot claim we are sold out though when we had more ST holders last season and the capacity remains the same.

Its spin like this the hobos will pick up on and rightly mock us for as would we them,

Unless I'm missing something, it hasn't said anything about selling out every seat available.

Here is the quote -

Hope this helps.

alwaysthereinspirit

If being mocked by a #obo bothers you then maybe football is not your cup of tea.

Hearts put some tickets on sale. They all sold. End of story.

Just because we had 13K STs once doesn't mean we'll have that number every season. The club can vary the number of STs it makes available from season to season.

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just a donut?!

Drylaw Hearts
Unless I'm missing something, it hasn't said anything about selling out every seat available.

Here is the quote -

Hope this helps.

:)

I wonder what this means financially ?

Simplistically does this mean that say 2000 half seasons at, say, ?100 each gives Csaba ?200k to buy Porter ?

Dr. Bapswent
I wonder what this means financially ?

Simplistically does this mean that say 2000 half seasons at, say, ?100 each gives Csaba ?200k to buy Porter ?

Thats it!

We only did it to get the 200K we needed.

:laugh:

Aye ok the bottom line is we are not 'selling out' 05/06 style .........but the marketing folk are becoming more nimble and with all these offers like 'kids for ?7' and 'bring a friend for a ?5' they will have to watch and not make an erse of themselves and run short of tickets for a particular promotion ?

I mean, perish the thought that some good jambos would actually complain if such a thing were to happen :rolleyes:

I started another thread about this a few weeks ago. I wanted to buy my old seat in the Main stand as a half season but was told I could not as Hearts wanted to keep it for walk up on the day fans.

That seat has only been used twice all season so plenty of fans are walking to it. Hearts have the business nous of Woolworth's.

What will the capacity be when [Hmmm Hmmm] we knock down the old Main Stand.

That may be the reason. 10,700 does seem low to be 'sold out' though.

my taking on that figure is that Hearts will have to keep tickets spare for the bring a kid scheme and bring a friend for a ?5 scheme, which i think would take up a fair few seats.

now i could be wrong with these figures as i'm picking them out of fresh air.

say they allocate 500 kid tickets that would mean 1000 tickets required (500 for the kids and 500 for the adult, not sure if season ticket holders can use this scheme) and the same for bring a friend say 500 tickets allocated, that gives 1,500 tickets, the other tickets may be for walk up sales.

Archived