should hearts ask for more tickets

22games nro

Seems that they may be stuggling to sell all their tickets for sunday,http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139187

do you think hearts should approach them for more,

maybe splitting a part of the main stand, just like we did when we only gave the old firm half of the stand at tynie.

i'm sure lothian and borders finest could segegrate it ok ??? :whistling:

quote from hibs.net

Ticket sales are bound to be slow.

I haven't got my ticket yet and I'm not sure if I'll get one. ?26 or whatever it is, given the way we are playing right now, isn't making me rush out to get one.

football is supposed to be entertainment and Hibs are not entertaining just now. Sometimes fans will accept winning over entertainment but that isn't happening either. There is a complete lack of confidence in the manager just now and the game will be far from a sell out. unquote

oh happy days

Dirk Diggler

If I were a Hibs fan (thanks Dad) I wouldn't be rushing out to see my team in the Scottish cup either.

Perfect.

It would be a nice wee boost to our players to see our end full to the brim whilst there are empty seats amongst the unwashed.

For them not to sell out a home Scottish Cup tie against Hearts would be a total embarrassment.

Seems that they may be stuggling to sell all their tickets for sunday,http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139187

maybe splitting a part of the main stand, just like we did when we only gave the old firm half of the stand at tynie.

quote from hibs.net

I haven't got my ticket yet and I'm not sure if I'll get one. ?26 or whatever it is, given the way we are playing right now, isn't making me rush out to get one.

football is supposed to be entertainment and Hibs are not entertaining just now. Sometimes fans will accept winning over entertainment but that isn't happening either. There is a complete lack of confidence in the manager just now and the game will be far from a sell out. unquote

oh happy days

I agree, it cant be hard to give us some sections in the main stand, unless they hobos have season tickets in there then there would be a problem

I agree, it cant be hard to give us some sections in the main stand, unless they hobos have season tickets in there then there would be a problem

It's a cup game so depends if they have cup top-ups. Don't know if hibs do them.

It's a cup game so depends if they have cup top-ups. Don't know if hibs do them.

they might do them doubt any one of them is daft enough to buy one tho haha

i reckon hearts could sell another 1000 tickets, doubtanything will happen at this stage now its a bit late

they might do them doubt any one of them is daft enough to buy one tho haha

i reckon hearts could sell another 1000 tickets, doubtanything will happen at this stage now its a bit late

Someone i know has one of them and has took a lot of slagging since the start of the season for having one, but is laughing now ! Well til sunday anyway.

No way can we get more tickets this late on, but i'm sure the hibs fans will come dressed as seats again, or maybe get locked outside again:mw_rolleyes:

did we sell out on saturday?

Didn't pay attention when it was announced during the game but on the Sultana replay it said we did

HelloSunshine

We should defo ask for more tickets then, still loads on our bus on Satuday who would take a ticket.

Good to see that Hibs are keeping their 'total football' brand alive.:107years:

The People's Chimp

I see they're getting their excuses in already; in terms of poor ticket sales, poor result, poor performance.

Would expect nothing less from a side whose fans were a national embarassment on the 2nd of April 2006.

Nelly Terraces
I see they're getting their excuses in already; in terms of poor ticket sales, poor result, poor performance.

Would expect nothing less from a side whose fans were a national embarassment on the 2nd of April 2006.

You really can sense it can't you? In case you get rolled, and in case your punters don't show up - again. Lets face, they've form in this area before.

Always in our shadow. Only 1 team in Edinburgh, then, now and forever.

Gorgie Rules, roll on Sunday, nothing to fear down that cesspit.

quote from hibs.net

oh happy days

give us the whole stadium, the less vermin the better.

Archived