Is Csaba freezing out the Lithuanians?

Ryan Gosling

I doubt it. I think Shabba would be playing them if he was told to, as he probably agreed in order to get the job in the first place, but luckily for him Vlad has more to worry about in the current economic climate than our starting 11 and subs. He therefore doesn't have to play them, whereas other recent managers have had to.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

About time to. The Liths are the reason we finished 8th last season. FACT.

Go on, bite.

LeeBarclay94
I think he is. Very distressing development. And we're off.

Lets hope so!. Apart from Zal and Cesni (when he's fit and up for it - like on Saturday) the rest are aren't good enough IMO.

Guest GhostHunter

Go on, bite.

:evilno:

:D

dont think so 2 of them are long term injuries chesny is usualy injured and zal was suspended

agreed jen!:)

Unfortunately, mickey, I only actually agree with my second point.

The mad one's doing alright just now IMO.

LeeBarclay94
Cesnauskis was only put on because of desperation IMO. Like Rangers and Chris Burke.

Maybe its just because I've been watching Lazy Kingston all season but I thought Cesni looked good on Saturday!

Guest jambomickey
Unfortunately, mickey, I only actually agree with my second point.

The mad one's doing alright just now IMO.

we can never predict when he's going to do something crazy again though jen! if everything continues to be stable like it is now though we be doing alright:)

Do you care to ellaborate on this point ie with factual story or even some fictional stuff?? Or is this your opinion??

If so why is it distressing that certain players who arent good enough not getting there game over players who are good enough??

Do The Dance

I tell you, it's lucky for Hearts that I have already bought a season ticket this year!

When you hover over the thread title the 'And were off' bit is visible... :)

When you hover over the thread title the 'And were off' bit is visible... :)

really?

Maybe a very light grey option would be better.

Go on, bite.

I thought disguising words in white died out with the greggs 'banter'.

AP, living in the past.

Stepping aside from the fantastic levels of humour, I would be heartened to see Zaliukas frozen out, and the goalscoring young lad given a few chances in the reserves this season with a view to progress him to the first team squad if he can do it in the reserves. Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas are both players that on their day play well enough to be first team players, the unfortunate thing is that their day does not dawn often enough.

As for the new dude, I hope he is better than Zaliukas. :)

In response to the OP : let's bloody hope so.

Goodbye Miko (long overdue) and farewell to that holocaust of a CB.

If only it were so , but somehow I doubt it.

Zaliukas - suspended so no, not frozen out and will be right back in the team after his suspension.

Cesnauskis - Bit part player with fitness issues, just as he has been since he joined the club, so no he's not been frozen out either.

Mikoliunas - see under Cesnauskis, except I believe Csaba rates him higher (also currently injured and wants to leave)

Ksanavicious - back home of his own accord and not coming back, career virtually over anyway

Add to this the apparent wish to sign Velicka plus the defender who is on trial and the young striker just signed and I think we can say there is no merit in your original statement.

Go on, bite.

It's not scientific fact...but it's a fact that Lithuianians have moe in common with crabs than humans and that's why they are crap at football.

It's not scientific fact...but it's a fact that Lithuianians have moe in common with crabs than humans and that's why they are crap at football.

That's the Belarusians over the border you're getting confused with. It's a little known fact that the Rangers captain was actually born in Minsk and christened Bartol Ferguskovsky. Thanks to his ability to occasionally produce a telling pass he was hounded out of Minsk at an early age and forced to seek his fortune in a strange new land where he couldn't speak the language. He was quite successfull although he still can't speak the language and the 20% of his DNA that is aquatic crustacean means he prefers to move sideways and is unable to get on with the "prawn sandwich brigade"

It's also true that all Welsh People from West of Merthyr Tydfil are principally made of Cheese

Zaliukas - suspended so no, not frozen out and will be right back in the team after his suspension.

Cesnauskis - Bit part player with fitness issues, just as he has been since he joined the club, so no he's not been frozen out either.

Mikoliunas - see under Cesnauskis, except I believe Csaba rates him higher (also currently injured and wants to leave)

Ksanavicious - back home of his own accord and not coming back, career virtually over anyway

Add to this the apparent wish to sign Velicka plus the defender who is on trial and the young striker just signed and I think we can say there is no merit in your original statement.

idiot2.jpg

Greedy_Jambo

I hope so. The only 2 that were of good enough standard in my opinion where jankauskas and velicka and they don't play for us anymore.

Zaliukas is doing ok but we could replace him pretty easily.

Archived