Foulkes

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

I'm intrigued by the possibility that Velicka could return, less so the prospect of Calum Elliot coming "home".:laugh: But if we don't have a hit-man to support the good work elsewhere, we will never have a chance to catch up on United's better goal difference.

Of course we will always run the risk of leaking goals at the back meantime, at least if the SFA has anything to do with it.:clap::clap:

Their decision not to allow an appeal to be heard against Marius Zaliukas' red card from the Aberdeen game on the say so of blunder-ref Iain Brines:film: ? who made the wrong call in the first place ? was an injustice.:film:

I can only imagine the hoo-hah that would have been caused if it had been either of the Old Firm sides on the receiving end.:mw_rolleyes:

Not bad from him and i see he is not a fan of Clum, judging from his remarks in the article above, good to see him giving the SFA a mention too.:D:D

got all the folks over on hoofball.net wound up again

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139177

He does talk *****e most of the time, so they do have a point, or they until ome poster tried to suggest Grant Stott was a good columnist and another mentioned Albert Kidd (obviously since they themselves have nothing worthy of a celebration in their recent past, so celebrate a narrow failure from us instead).

Archived