Don Cowie

DB-14

Thought this boy looked a decent player, and could do a job for us. He is keen to leave Caley and is out-of-contract in the summer so we could tie him up on a pre-contract.

Any thoughts?

Charlie-Brown

Leeds were interested before McAllister got sacked, also speculation linking him with Rangers, Dundee Utd & Aberdeen - he's a Dingwall lad so a move to Pittodrie wouldn't surprise me, I like him as a player but if we've signed Black instead I don't think we'll be signing Cowie as well.

Not sure to be honest, looks a tidy enough player but it's unfair to judge him on one performance from today but I'm not sure if he has the final ball which would improve our midfield

Would prefer him to Michael Stewart right now. He would upgrade things slightly but not enough to justify signing another centre midfielder.

Would prefer him to Michael Stewart right now. He would upgrade things slightly but not enough to justify signing another centre midfielder.

Anything would be an improvement on Stewart at the minute though.

A pre-contract agreement could perhaps be beneficial if we lose Kingston, Driver, Cesnauskis and Aguiar.

I believe Cowie could be decent in the position Aguiar plays just behind the striker.

Anything would be an improvement on Stewart at the minute though.

A pre-contract agreement could perhaps be beneficial if we lose Kingston, Driver, Cesnauskis and Aguiar.

I believe Cowie could be decent in the position Aguiar plays just behind the striker.

Like Stewart I don't think he would be dangerous enough to play in that position. Would play well in the role Palazuelos is playing now. I suppose he would be a good player to battle with Ruben for that position while Ruben could also drop back to defensive midfield if we lose Karipidis.

Archived