Now we're a bunch of cheats!!

Motoko

I'ts only that muppet Sergey on the wind up again , his posts indicate a bitter man who desperately needs his hole. He is a prize knob jockey and his team are pash. FTH

Even more of a **** than HibbyAndy IMO and TOTALLY obsessed with the big team.

Some serious mental issues there I think.

That guy spends more time talking about us than we do.

Think he wants to be a jambo, classic case of jealousy with that one.

It's at times like this that I remember why I truly despise those feckers.

Absolute morons, the lot of them.

:Agree:

Can anyone who is still registered over there (seeing as how we last about 15 seconds) please post about the worst diver in Scotland at the moment..... Step forward Mr Shields I know you have a "disability" but really it's no excuse for your constant cheating.

Can we just accept one thing.

Every last one of them is a dirty reptile who live in little trash recepticles they call caravans. Horrible junkie plums.

:)

FTH!

HMFCjamieHMFC

does he not realise that 3 of the things he talks about are no longer getting counted as dives and Sergey is undoubted the biggest **** in the world

does he not realise that 3 of the things he talks about are no longer getting counted as dives

Of course he doesn't.

He's a fecking tard.

Fozzyonthefence

Nothing new in these relevations, in fact one of these incidents is referring to Davisgate which must have been about 3 years ago.

However, there are some good points made too about the lack of comparisons & the other cheats from other clubs. This is what annoys me, the fact that it is only headline news when a Hearts player cheats - Grainger anyone?

I have to say I agree with a lot of the points though - don't you have a problem with our cheating players? I certainly do & want to see it stopping, if for no other reason, it is now blatantly obvious it is having a detrimental affect on the team re the lack of decisions we get from officials or even the bookings we are now getting for diving when it is an obvious free kick.

Surely, however, not even the most blinkered Jambo can argue that the club has had a serious discipline problem for the last 2 or 3 years, although no doubt I will proved wrong and it will all be the fault of the SFA, Weegie press, SPL, racism, etc...

Nucky Thompson
Can anyone who is still registered over there (seeing as how we last about 15 seconds) please post about the worst diver in Scotland at the moment..... Step forward Mr Shields I know you have a "disability" but really it's no excuse for your constant cheating.
Did you see the picture in the sun? Cyclops with his twisted face and hands in the air, falling before McGregor is anywhere near him:cool:The cheating wee **** thinks he can get away with it because he has only one yak.

Seymour M Hersh

Ha ha!! People in glass houses and all that. More divers with the vermin than you'll see at the Olympcs! Fuds to a man woman and child!

He must just be annoyed at just having watched his team throw long ball after long ball in to the box from the half way line on Sunday

Hoof indeed

Did you see the picture in the sun? Cyclops with his twisted face and hands in the air, falling before McGregor is anywhere near him:cool:The cheating wee **** thinks he can get away with it because he has only one yak.

Never forget the Craig Incident. I remember watching it back on telly after the game, it got worse everytime yet they still try to claim Gordon fouled him. Crap player total cheat, Absolutely laughable excuses.

Hibs and Aberdeen have had more penalties this season than anyone else I can think of, for a while there Hibs were getting 2 a game, funny Donaldson doesn't seem to be playing as much and they have stopped getting as many.

Deluded doesn't even come close to summing up those Wangers.

Mon the cabbage
Even more of a **** than HibbyAndy IMO and TOTALLY obsessed with the big team.

Some serious mental issues there I think.

And you call us deluded...

Mon the cabbage
He must just be annoyed at just having watched his team throw long ball after long ball in to the box from the half way line on Sunday

Hoof indeed

Did you even watch the highlights?

Obviously not, otherwise you would have realized that their was not one bit of hoof ball in the highlights.

And you call us deluded...

Yeah, cos Hibs are clearly the big team in Edinburgh.

Your attendences, trophy haul and derby record have seen to that :conf11:

Mon the cabbage
Yeah, cos Hibs are clearly the big team in Edinburgh.

Your attendences, trophy haul and derby record have seen to that :conf11:

I was refering to the fact that you call Hearts a "big team"

If thats the case....

Then teams like, "Inverness" "Falkirk" and "Motherwell" must be HUGE. :conf11:

If thats the case....

Compared to you phannies they are.

If thats the case....

One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Just like one bad year doesn't mean we are not the big team.

You lot are just utter deluded so GTF!

If thats the case....

Jog on Hobo

Mon the cabbage
One swallow doesn't make a summer.

Just like one bad year doesn't mean we are not the big team.

You lot are just utter deluded so GTF!

You refer Hearts as being a big team.

But you say we are the deluded ones. :conf11:

Jesus wept.

Away you go you wee clown.

We are the big team, yous are the wee team. We are the big team in terms of support (think semi final mate..ahhhh), Scottish Cup wins and finishing places in the league.

We are a big club (in SPL terms) having a poor season, altho yous arent that far ahead if my memory serves me.

Only a hobo could relate stature to form. I believe someone once said...'Form is temporary class is permanent'..or something along those lines.

And to quote another...'jog on hobo' :)

:laugh:

You had an overdose on your methodone.

"Stumbled upon these stats"

You don't stumble upon slaverin pish on the web like that! Serge is obviously in short supply of the crystal meth the noo. Somebody help the poor deluded dingle along.

What a walloper!

Let us not forget their refusal to accept that Craig Gordon's uncondonable cheating when he blocked Dean Shiels was bad sportsmanship. That they use this incident as an excuse to make jibes about a brave sportsman's "disability" if you will, says it all about the classlessness of their club.

That is brilliant!!

Brave? looked really brave rolling around on the ground having taking that brutal leg breaking challenge off McGregor yesterday!

:rolleyes:

They are basically suffering from inferiority complexes. It does more for them to run us down that support their own club. We should really offer them help.

Mon the cabbage
They are basically suffering from inferiority complexes. It does more for them to run us down that support their own club. We should really offer them help.

And we might offer your team financial help in return. :)

That is brilliant!!

Brave? looked really brave rolling around on the ground having taking that brutal leg breaking challenge off McGregor yesterday!

:rolleyes:

Exactly cheating wee bawbag that he is and that has nothing to do with his "disability",although he should maybe get down the doctors to see if he has a wee inner ear problem might explain his bad balance!!:rolleyes:

Why would we need your financial help? Petrie is fair splashing that transfer cash around isn't he.

Oh but of course we went into administration what was it 6 times this month yet here we are.

Hobonomics to the max.

lost in leith

If we must revisit the Shiels/Gordon incident again. Texted a good mate who is fanatical a Hibby as you could find. He was watching the game on TV abroad- saw it in real time and the replays. His reaction - definite red card.

I've not seen the incident from Sunday on slo mo. However, I can guarantee you if it was Miko rather than Shiels there would be umpteen pages over the road full of Hibbys arguing that Miko had dived, disgrace to football, deport him etc :o

15 posts and each of them a dig at HMFC, we are tolerating you at the moment which is more than any of us get on your board.

But how about adding to the debate rather than just throwing in the one liners and cheap shots?

If not then I have to question why you are here?

Actually, he referred to us as THE big team, not A big team. World of difference.

Don't worry, it's not your fault - mongoism runs in the Cabbage genes.

Fine Scottish Wine
"Stumbled upon these stats"

You don't stumble upon slaverin pish on the web like that! Serge is obviously in short supply of the crystal meth the noo. Somebody help the poor deluded dingle along.

What a walloper!

The guy stumbled across nothing he is Hearts obsessed just look at his threads 23 out of his 44 threads are Hearts related.

Biggest Cheats ?

Mini-Huns in Hibs Starting XI ?

Laugh? My sides are splitting!!

UKIO Bankas Yearly Accounts Issued

Financial Crisis?

Ukio Bankas to Receive LTL 93 Million Loan

Lithuanian Press Adverts

Invanauskis quits Jena

Hearts want new shirt sponsor - who would you suggest?

They're not Human, or even Scottish!!

Hertz one down at HT against the mighty Raith

Romanov's over for Dons Match

Hoofball - The Stats

Shoot on Sight

What's the "vibe" on JKB tonight ???

The Vlad's Prayer

Romanov's Departure??

Hughes signs for Hertz

Did anybody buy a pie?

Next Manager To Leave Post - Betting Odds

Hearts New Manager??

Warnock for Hertz?? NHC

Romanov Empire in Europe

Pays more attention to what Hearts are doing than the team he claims to support. If i were a Hibby i would be questioning his Hibee credentials or at least why he is a private member on a Hibs board when his obsession is clearly Heart of Midlothian and Lithuania.

:confused:

The guy stumbled across nothing he is Hearts obsessed just look at his threads 23 out of his 44 threads are Hearts related.

Biggest Cheats ?

Mini-Huns in Hibs Starting XI ?

Laugh? My sides are splitting!!

UKIO Bankas Yearly Accounts Issued

Financial Crisis?

Ukio Bankas to Receive LTL 93 Million Loan

Lithuanian Press Adverts

Invanauskis quits Jena

Hearts want new shirt sponsor - who would you suggest?

They're not Human, or even Scottish!!

Hertz one down at HT against the mighty Raith

Romanov's over for Dons Match

Hoofball - The Stats

Shoot on Sight

What's the "vibe" on JKB tonight ???

The Vlad's Prayer

Romanov's Departure??

Hughes signs for Hertz

Did anybody buy a pie?

Next Manager To Leave Post - Betting Odds

Hearts New Manager??

Warnock for Hertz?? NHC

Romanov Empire in Europe

Pays more attention to what Hearts are doing than the team he claims to support. If i were a Hibby i would be questioning his Hibee credentials or at least why he is a private member on a Hibs board when his obsession is clearly Heart of Midlothian and Lithuania.

Obsessive compulsive strange wierdo type behaviour, or hobopathetic for short

You see Sir Gay is a Hobopath.

I'd just like to say I hate Hibernian and everything/everyone associated with them.

PS how is this Cabbage clown allowed to post on here, he's clearly at the ham.

I'd just like to say I hate Hibernian and everything/everyone associated with them.

PS how is this Cabbage clown allowed to post on here, he's clearly at the ham.

As a "Hobo" not at the ham, (see my previous posts) I can`t understand the vitriol you aim at us. The common enemy obviously resides in the West. I am no great fan of .net, nor a member of it, but you chaps seem to be the one`s with the big chip.

I accept that you have the greater fan-base, trophy-haul, etc. but feel you tend to spout your vile tantrums at the wrong group.

The term "Wee Team" is yours to use (it just makes things more fun, when we gub you)

The poison of Scottish Football does NOT come from Lochend, but along the M8.

I am Hibs born and bred, (trust me ;) ) but prefer seeing "The Shame`s" getting done over everytime.

Am I alone in spotting the REAL enemy?

And yes, more than ever, you have a referee problem. As did we, on Sunday.

As an aside, (this may earn me a ban) I absolutley hate everything Hertz.

However, when it comes to ANY permutation of Hertz v Old Bent Firm, sorry if this amazes you, I want the OF gubbed, EVERY TIME.

Some of you seem to think we have a Celtc "Love-in" How wrong can you be?

They raped us from the off, and still do, as for The Orcs, sure, we love them, right? Oh dear.

We hate each other, granted, but my hatred stems deeper than local/religious? rivalry.

We`re in the same boat. How to deal with it, long-term, is what I want/NEED to know.

Thoughts? (not from a sympathiser`s viewpoint, I have made my position clear)

But how? It`s a tough call, BUT HOW?

Maybe, just maybe, this Sergey guy is actually a double agent and he is deliberately stirring things to see what reaction he gets and endear himself to them?? Never been on this .net so might have to have alook. Don't like the sound of it to be honest.

We_are_the_Hearts

There are plenty of them like that. The worst ones are the ones in their 30s and 40s. 17 in a row and 22 in a row have left unhealable scars. They are bitter to the core. They can blow a fuse talking about the famous JTs.;)

Did you even watch the highlights?

Obviously not, otherwise you would have realized that their was not one bit of hoof ball in the highlights.

I watched it live mate.

Lots of long balls from the half way line / deep.

It was actually quite effective.

Doesnt mean it wasnt long ball football

Archived