DVZ

winston churchill

i posted the same after the the last derby.

apparently he had driver in his back pocket again:mw_rolleyes:.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139005

No way did he have Driver in his pocket but Van Zanten had a decent game. I think he's pretty pants most times i've seen him but him and Driver have had a couple of decent tussles now.

AD probably roasted him more in the derby at ER than yesterday.

Johanes de Silentio
apparently he had driver in his back pocket again:

This is very strange - I'm sure I saw Andy Driver skinning Van Zanten a fair few times - how very odd!

One flick in the first half made DVZ look very foolish indeed, unless I'm very much mistaken!

He was better than Ian Murray to be fair to the boy, but he was chasing shadows.

The press seem to love him though, as the NotW gave him a 7 whilst giving Robbie a 6. I am biased but felt Robbie was a mile better than any hobo yesterday.

hearts_crazy
I was at the game so never saw the telly but is it true Setanta gave Stevenson MoM?!?

:rofl:

You didn't expect them to give it to a Hearts player did you? They also thought Hearts 'just about shaded it'

hearts_crazy

:laugh:Just read the thread. The last poster says DVZ is 'not Hibs class' he must be really pish then:tongue:

Ally Alexander
I was at the game so never saw the telly but is it true Setanta gave Stevenson MoM?!?

:rofl:

Stuart Lovell selected Stevenson - said a few times how well he was playing in a new role after being out for a while. Rather surprising selection. Don't think he mentioned any Hearts player. I thought Stevenson struggled with the pace of the game. Mind you Hibs were not great - a bit of composure in front of goal and better decision making on the break and Hearts could have been out of sight.

Driver had a good first half, getting to run at hibs on a few occassions.

I thought in the 2nd half he had a quieter game, although Eggy had a good game, he never supported driver going forward too much...

shaun.lawson
Stuart Lovell selected Stevenson - said a few times how well he was playing in a new role after being out for a while. Rather surprising selection. Don't think he mentioned any Hearts player. I thought Stevenson struggled with the pace of the game. Mind you Hibs were not great - a bit of composure in front of goal and better decision making on the break and Hearts could have been out of sight.

It was odd, I agree. Bamba or Neilson would probably have been my choice, I think. EDIT: scrap that - forgot about Eggy! The outstanding player on the park.

Archived