Steven Fletcher - ?2.5m??

LAIRDY14

Aye right then! If I was Southgate I'd be offering a ?250k take it or leave it, total gash he was yesterday, easily one of the worst players on the park.

His 25+ fouls didn't help either!

Charlie-Brown

He could be a good player in a good team with better players and better service - most of Hibs midfield and service to their strikers was really poor / non-existant yesterday.

Can't agree with that I'm afraid. Who know's what he will go for but if Fletcher was up front for us we would have won 2 or 3 nil !

Aye right then! If I was Southgate I'd be offering a ?250k take it or leave it, total gash he was yesterday, easily one of the worst players on the park.

In view of his transfer price I paid a bit more attention to him yesterday than I normally would with a vermin player and came to the conclusion the guy is utter mince - nothing but a clone of Boyd with arms outstretched and fouling like it was going out of fashion. Maybe it was just that our 2 (or should that be 3) central defenders were much better than they get credit for.

Anyway if he's worth ?3m then ?10m is not too much to ask for Berra.

Some lovely touches from him yesterday.

One thing is a nail on though, he is the last of the family silver.

winston churchill

fletcher was **** poor yesterday and any other time i have seen him.

if the tash gets any more than ?1 million for him, he's a better con- man that i first thought.

he is a legend in his own mind, 2.5 million you are having a laugh, :mw_rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces

Is the 2.5mill pricetag based on continual fouling and whining like a brat to the ref throughout the game? If so, then he is seriously undervalued.

Blokes a total kant though, and needs a good slapping.

Archived