Setanta, What a Load of Sheite

siegementality

Setanta provide a decent TV sports package in my opinion.

Yup. It aint perfect, but it does the job ok.

siegementality
Setanta provide a decent TV sports package in my opinion.

Where's the Xmas smillies?

Charlie-Brown
Where's the Xmas smillies?

I never used any of the xmas smiley's as I wasn't a fan of them, the standard selection however are brent/gillespie-tastic. :biggrin:

ToadKiller Dog

I dont mind Setanta ,it gives you the German ,french and dutch leagues ,My only problem is that it gives far too much time to the old firm but thats no different than bbc glasgow.

Some of the games are ok, but it has a feel of cheapness about it. Still better than the dark days of Scotsport SP Hell presented by Walker and Stott, possibly the two worst presenters in television history.

siegementality

Setanta are a television version of the Daily ******.

I can't believe neither Lovell or Booth thought Hearts done enough to win the game yesterday, what a joke of a TV channel.

I'm cancelling and will tell them the only way I will reconsider is if they sack Booth:tongue:.

siegementality
Some of the games are ok, but it has a feel of cheapness about it. Still better than the dark days of Scotsport SP Hell presented by Walker and Stott, possibly the two worst presenters in television history.

On Setanta golf they showed the British Par 3 Championship. There wasn't even any commentary:laugh:

Drylaw Hearts

Their 'Setanta News' Channel is so bad even the Live Tv bunny would have to think twice about taking up a job there.

_39331737_newsbunny_ap_body.jpg

siegementality
I like their coverage of the Blue Square Premier League (Conference)...Real fitba for Real fans! :)

I don't think we need another 'real fan' debate!

Charlie-Brown
I don't think we need another 'real fan' debate!

That's their slogan for their coverage of that Division. :)

siegementality
That's their slogan for their coverage of that Division. :)

I know Charlie, I know:mw_rolleyes:

Setanta = Skubala

But not as bad as STV!

Did you see their Hogmanay show?

Where's the FA Cup then, you bunch of mingy mangy polecats - of course, I say that in love!!! Repent!!!

I can't believe neither Lovell or Booth thought Hearts done enough to win the game yesterday, what a joke of a TV channel.

I'm cancelling and will tell them the only way I will reconsider is if they sack Booth:tongue:.

Hard to disagree with that.

As for your comments about Booth : what he actually said was 'Hearts just about shaded it'. Although in principle I agree with your comments. As I posted yesterday , Lovell's comments about Hibs were just ridiculous ie Shield = 'fantastic' and Booth would barely comment on Hearts at all and if he did it was hardly complimentary.

Question for Scott Booth : if those three chances had gone in instead of hitting the woodwork would you have said we 'just about shaded it' ?

A complete t0$$er.

Yup. It aint perfect, but it does the job ok.

Especially when you get it free as part of your Virgin Media TV package. Not sure i'd pay ?12 - ?15 pm for it however if it was not free.

hearts_crazy
Hard to disagree with that.

As for your comments about Booth : what he actually said was 'Hearts just about shaded it'. Although in principle I agree with your comments. As I posted yesterday , Lovell's comments about Hibs were just ridiculous ie Shield = 'fantastic' and Booth would barely comment on Hearts at all and if he did it was hardly complimentary.

Question for Scott Booth : if those three chances had gone in instead of hitting the woodwork would you have said we 'just about shaded it' ?

A complete t0$$er.

Still pretty far off the mark, we were all over them most of the time. The commentators kept going on about it being end to end, but truthfully it was more end to half way up Hearts end. They also tried to suggest that the Hibs midfield did a good job. A good job of what may I ask? A good job of watching the ball flying over their heads after yet another flairsome hoof up the park from their defence perhaps.

premiership

SPL

FA cup

Internationals

Boxing

UFC

One of the best channels you can have i reckon, i wouldnt pay 11 quid every month for it mind, but if you get it as part of your package then its well worth it.

forgot, french, dutch and german football too.

Clerry Jambo
Their 'Setanta News' Channel is so bad even the Live Tv bunny would have to think twice about taking up a job there.

_39331737_newsbunny_ap_body.jpg

Correct DH, that sports news channel is sub standard and that's being kind - thank goodness I got the Sky version back again.

Let's see someone argue against that!

Agreed !

Picture continually freezes, especially when watching Prem Lge stuff.

Match commentators, and pundits especially, are 2nd rate.

Scott Booth,..........meet Andy Walker. Andy,............Scott.

I've phoned and complained about the picture thing and am currently on 3 months half price by way of compensation after which time I will cancel.

I'm cancelling and will tell them the only way I will reconsider is if they sack Booth:

Me too !

In fact I'd suggest that any like minded Jambo reading this thread should follow suit.

Money talks after all.

Would be good to get a few hundred JT fans citing the same reason for cancellation. At the very least they may consider not renewing his contract if they were made aware that he was pi55ing so many potential customers off.

Archived