Jonsson

Palazuelos

Cesney

Aguair

Driver

Glen

Nade

I like it.............

Almost agree mate but I think there should be a place in there for Black and (I hope ) Velicka.

what about MIKO ?? creative has flair and gives the team an added impetus, Wallace has improved greatly this season and I feel that he deserves his place too

From what I hear I would amazed if we see Bruno again in a Hearts jersey, nothing sinister other than he has palyed his last game and is moving on - same with Kingston.

It's a puzzler for next week. I think Glen has earned the chance to start next week given his performance yesterday, and there is no-one better in Scotland i would say than Nade at holding up the ball and playing players in. which leaves the question of playing 4-4-2, and if Velicka is signed where does he fit in, and also if we manage to get black as well where will he fit in. Replace Rubens for Black maybe? Could Velicka play in midfield and get forward to support Glen and Nade so at times were playing a 4-3-3 (Really offensive) problem with that is will Velicka be too lazy to do the tracking back?

Balogh

Neilson

Karapidis

Berra

Jonsson

Velicka

Black

Aguair

Driver

Glen

Nade

Obviously if we do not manage to get Black and Velicka for next week then the tem suggested is pretty much spot on.

From what I hear I would amazed if we see Bruno again in a Hearts jersey, nothing sinister other than he has palyed his last game and is moving on - same with Kingston.

That would be a shame when you consider how much of his three and a half years were spent on the treatment table whilst his wages were being paid in full.

Still, loyalty seems to be a dirty word for footballers nowadays.

That would be a shame when you consider how much of his three and a half years were spent on the treatment table whilst his wages were being paid in full.

Completely agree mate you would think he would at least finish the season with us. That decision may not be his though with every chance the club are the ones wanting to cash in rather than him wanting to leave.

Kingston can GTF though and we should take whatever we can to get him of the wage bill.

From the info i've been told Bruno does NOT want to leave, he wants to stay because he likes it here and also wants to give something back. He feels the fans have not seen the best of him due to his long term injuries and owes it to the fans and club. However as mentioned the choice might not be his if an offer comes in and it meets Vlads valuation then Vlad may want to punt him on. He has not been offered a new contract yet as far as im led to believe, so we could lose out both ways if we do not get him signed on a new contract. A new 3 year deal with the view to him moving on next summer would seem a good idea.

I would rather have Zal back beside Berra and Karipidis where Ruben is simply because I think Karipidis is better in that role than Ruben who is far too much of a **** bag and not as good at playing the simply ball as Karipidis is.

Correct.

He never kicked a ball for 18 months and picked up a healthy salary - however he wants to stay but I understand Hearts are keen to sell him now rather than lose him for nothing in June.

Correct.

He never kicked a ball for 18 months and picked up a healthy salary - however he wants to stay but I understand Hearts are keen to sell him now rather than lose him for nothing in June.

Hearts insurers would be paying Aguiar's salary whilst he was out injured. I would be sad to see him go, but if losing top earners such as Aguiar and Kingston allows us to retain Berra, Jonsson, Driver, Wallace, Glen, Neilson etc, then so be it.

From what I've seen, Jonsson is a far better left back than Wallace.

Thought he was immense yesterday, defended solidly and had some good link up play with Driver.

My team would be

Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukus

Berra

Jonsson

Karipidis (sorry Ruben, you couldn't tackle a fish supper)

Glen

Aguiar

Stewart

Driver

Nade

If we insist on playing Kingston, it has to be through the middle. He refuses to take players on and simply stands on the touchline waiting to fly a pass towards Nade. When you play 5 across the midfield, you need the wide men to do some defending as well as some attacking, and Larry doesn't do either of these.

Saw a glimmer of hope for him during the Rangers game, but yesterday he was back to his lazy, arrogant, uncommitted self.

Nelly Terraces

Agree that the team that finished yesterday looked very tasty, if you take out Stewart and put in Bruno. Would love to see that starting next week. We will rip them a new one if we do methinks.

Just a word on Eggy as well, how good was that boy yesterday, absolute quality, full points to Csaba for turning him into an excellent defender.

Agree that the team that finished yesterday looked very tasty, if you take out Stewart and put in Bruno. Would love to see that starting next week. We will rip them a new one if we do methinks.

Just a word on Eggy as well, how good was that boy yesterday, absolute quality, full points to Csaba for turning him into an excellent defender.

Agree mate. Jonsson is a player I am really starting to rate. I would also say Karipidis hasn't had the praise he deserves.

Can't really remember their suspensions but are Wallace and Zali back for Sunday?

Nelly Terraces
Agree mate. Jonsson is a player I am really starting to rate. I would also say Karipidis hasn't had the praise he deserves.

Can't really remember their suspensions but are Wallace and Zali back for Sunday?

Spot on about Kara mate. Thought he has gradually got better in the role he's playing and yesterday didn't really put a foot wrong, even when switched back to centre half.

Dunno about Zal/Waldo, but Robbie's suspendered next week, so I'd guess if Waldo's fit he'll come in at left back and Eggy will revert back to right. I think Shabba will get Zal back in there if he's OK to play.

Spot on about Kara mate. Thought he has gradually got better in the role he's playing and yesterday didn't really put a foot wrong, even when switched back to centre half.

Dunno about Zal/Waldo, but Robbie's suspendered next week, so I'd guess if Waldo's fit he'll come in at left back and Eggy will revert back to right. I think Shabba will get Zal back in there if he's OK to play.

Hopefully they are both back.

I would get them both back in and have Kari plus either Stewart or Ruben in the centre. Glen just ahead of them, Driver and Chesney on the wings and obviously Nade up top.

Nelly Terraces
Hopefully they are both back.

I would get them both back in and have Kari plus either Stewart or Ruben in the centre. Glen just ahead of them, Driver and Chesney on the wings and obviously Nade up top.

Can't disagree with that, though would like to see Glen just put right there alongside Nads.

Eggert's doing well but he would be better with long hair.

Yup. Can't find the picture when he played in the Zal 1-0 derby.

419143635_2b4044f02f.jpg?v=1173741640

Archived