Cup game next Sunday

The Vulture

Watched the game on my laptop. Thought we played really well while they went for the smash n' grab and it nearly happened when Bamber (??) blasted over in injury time when it looked easier to score.

I really don't think there is nothing to fear next week and am predicting a 2-0 victory with a goal in each half.

Thought the whole team played well in the roles they were given apart from Kingston who showed the odd nice touch but didn't seem interested. Berra, Jonnson and Neilson played exceptionally well and this was the first time I saw Gary Glen and he looks a good one for the future.

We do though need a striker who can finish off chances. Lets hope we manage to sign Velicka before next week. Also Nade, just concentrate on finishing this week in training. He obviously learnt from previous mistakes as on the plus side (:mw_rolleyes:) at least he didn't blast the chance he had over the bar from well inside the penalty box. So next time Nade, in the onion bag please.

Ref had a good game, however do not understand how the foul on Nade was not a pen. He tried to let the game flow as much as he could.

So for next week Hearts, play your game, Nade concentrate primarily on finishing and lets beat them. I am quietly confident having watched the 0-0. Here's hoping it will be on live on the net.

Anyway, said my piece, so miss not being able to watch live football here. Better get back outside now where it is about 30 deg C and nice and sunny :rolleyes:

Have a good Sunday boys and girls.

HGLJ

maroonedinoz
Watched the game on my laptop. Thought we played really well while they went for the smash n' grab and it nearly happened when Bamber (??) blasted over in injury time when it looked easier to score.

I really don't think there is nothing to fear next week and am predicting a 2-0 victory with a goal in each half.

Thought the whole team played well in the roles they were given apart from Kingston who showed the odd nice touch but didn't seem interested. Berra, Jonnson and Neilson played exceptionally well and this was the first time I saw Gary Glen and he looks a good one for the future.

We do though need a striker who can finish off chances. Lets hope we manage to sign Velicka before next week. Also Nade, just concentrate on finishing this week in training. He obviously learnt from previous mistakes as on the plus side (:mw_rolleyes:) at least he didn't blast the chance he had over the bar from well inside the penalty box. So next time Nade, in the onion bag please.

Ref had a good game, however do not understand how the foul on Nade was not a pen. He tried to let the game flow as much as he could.

So for next week Hearts, play your game, Nade concentrate primarily on finishing and lets beat them. I am quietly confident having watched the 0-0. Here's hoping it will be on live on the net.

Anyway, said my piece, so miss not being able to watch live football here. Better get back outside now where it is about 30 deg C and nice and sunny :rolleyes:

Have a good Sunday boys and girls.

HGLJ

My concern is home ground advantage.

And its 35 degrees here...:D

Archived