Right Romanov This Is It !

Geeky Boy

Ok Vlad I'm 51 Years old and I have seen a load of pash playing for Hearts over the years. But C'mon Mate this has to be one of the worst Hearts teams that I have seen for a long time. There is no fight from this lot, they couldnt even beat that load of Flairmeisters yesterday. I've had enough , If you can show me the same commitment that I have over the last 47 years then I will follow the team that I love, But if you sell all our best players in this transfer window,Then I give up.

Please save my club, I love it and I cant live without it.

BLUEBIRD.

monkfish1979
Ok Vlad I'm 51 Years old and I have seen a load of pash playing for Hearts over the years. But C'mon Mate this has to be one of the worst Hearts teams that I have seen for a long time. There is no fight from this lot, they couldnt even beat that load of Flairmeisters yesterday. I've had enough , If you can show me the same commitment that I have over the last 47 years then I will follow the team that I love, But if you sell all our best players in this transfer window,Then I give up.

BLUEBIRD.

Scratch that, actually. I'll just add a "ditto" to what Uly said.

Sorry Mod, but thats how I feel now.

I'm not a moderator, I'm an administrator.

I'm also a member, which is why I said "Oh dear".

Oh dear.

I feel you may have lost a few years somewhere down the line. Please ask around on the board for some "highlights" from last season.

IMO, we're one or two players away from being one of the best teams in the league.

I'm sitting here in tears mate as I can see the heart being ripped out of the club that I love.

I'm sitting here in tears mate as I can see the heart being ripped out of the club that I love.

I love irony. :tongue:

Fulham Jambo

you're right

Vlad's an evil barsteward and we're all doomed!

he is the Mainwaring of the football world indeed.

We were mince today and our players showed no fight at all. They should all be fired and we should sign rat boy in place

monkfish1979

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

This is amazing! It's like a Peebles wind-up.

I'm not a moderator, I'm an administrator.

I'm also a member, which is why I said "Oh dear".

Oh dear.

Ulysses, is there any chance the swear filter can be turned off for this thread only?

I'm afraid I cannot possibly give a full and honest answer to the OP while it is still in place

Does seem a bit of a delayed reaction.

Maybe cheer up a bit when he finds out we won the cup in 2006.

And where, pray tell, is this.... Peebles!? :D

Have to say, cant see anything Hoboish about the OP's previous posts

Sir Gay, is that you?

Nah I'm just an old guy who has had too many ups and downs over the years, and cant see past Romanov. P.S. and well pashed !!

Nah I'm just an old guy who has had too many ups and downs over the years, and cant see past Romanov. P.S. and well pashed !!

And there it is :laugh:

BLUEBIRD.

with respect, vlad was born with no ears and voices in his head. life with our beloved club is like a marrage, we love them till we die but the club will bug the tits off you and keep the spice in the relationship. you will never be bored of a family like ours. love them or hate them we a still hearts, long live the MIGHTY JAMBOS, keep the faith.

monkfish1979

I know, it's tough, man. Hopefully we'll get some Eastern European manager in that knows what he's doing soon.

Till then, I'm with you.....

dave_crying_JPG.jpeg

Ulysses, is there any chance the swear filter can be turned off for this thread only?

I'm afraid I cannot possibly give a full and honest answer to the OP while it is still in place

Sorry, no can do.

Be firm, but be polite.

:)

Oh come on, use your initiative man! Try some cutting sarcasm, a few very apt foreign swear-words or perhaps even some incisive Shakespearean insults. You know you want to.

Harry Palmer
you're right

Vlad's an evil barsteward and we're all doomed!

he is the Mainwaring of the football world indeed.

We were mince today and our players showed no fight at all. They should all be fired and we should sign rat boy in place

Mr George Mainwaring never had 'evil' intentions, all he cared about was beating the bosch/hun, however he was only holding a wartime comission and did not have any medals. The Captain also had good intentions but was far too self-important.. he was also a brave person and strangely secretive about his family... ie Barry Mainwaring.

Please find another person to compare against as I'm absolutely 'shaking wi' rage' at the Mainwaring reference/comparison. FACT. End of(f). As a Dad's Army fan, you'd better beware.....!!

However, I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy Heart of Midlothian despite our draw today and whoever we may or may not sell over the next month.

...perhaps even some incisive Shakespearean insults....

Woohoo! :toasting:

I saw the man today, if man he be.

There's many a man hath more hair than wit.

Lets meet as little as we can.

I desire that we be better strangers.

More of your conversation would infect my brain.

Out, you mad headed ape. A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are tossed with.

Do thou amend thy face, and I'll amend my life.

What a disgrace it is to me that I should remember your name.

Wedded be thou to the hags of hell.

There is not yet so ugly a fiend of hell as thou shall be.

Thou halfpenny purse of wit, thou pigeon egg of discretion.

All that is within him does condemn itself for being there.

Come, you are a tedious fool.

I'll pray a thousand prayers for your death.

Beg that thou may have leave to hang thyself.

This is the silliest stuff that I ever heard.

Thy mothers name is ominous to children.

A plague on both your houses.

Away, you three inch fool.

Would thou were clean enough to spit on.

I'll beat thee, but I should infect my hands.

He has not so much brain as ear wax.

He speaks nothing but madman.

:laugh:

Out, you mad headed ape. A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are tossed with.

Excellent - all I need to do now is bookmark this thread for instant cut and paste insulting, oh slippery and subtle knave. :tongue:

Ask and ye shall reserve:laugh:

Maroon Mayhem

Mods here's a money raising idea for the board.

When a poster comes in jaked out his (or indeed her) face and starts a thread on here of absolute drivel. I propose that in the morning for a fee of ?10 they can request that the Mods delete the thread and any trail of it.

I think that's what you call a win win scenario :)

BLUEBIRD.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fBUh3cVRozs

bye bye.we are going to miss you.:mw_rolleyes:

Bomber Harris
Ok Vlad I'm 51 Years old and I have seen a load of pash playing for Hearts over the years. But C'mon Mate this has to be one of the worst Hearts teams that I have seen for a long time.

a fairly valid point I think

BLUEBIRD.

Cheer up .

Great win for Cardiff yesterday.

:)

Legend Claws

BLUEBIRD.

Are you on crack? That team tried hard today.

Everybody loves Baz

BLUEBIRD.

07.gif

Dr. Bapswent

BLUEBIRD.

What pish,

Not sure what game you were watching....but i guess from your post, it doesnt really matter.

What pish,

Not sure what game you were watching....but i guess from your post, it doesnt really matter.

Unfair.

I am sitting here in tears as there were only 2 bits of bacon left for my breakfast this morning.

:cry_smile:

Generic Username

I'm a huge fan of the criminally insane drinking and then being let loose on the internet. As this thread shows, the results are always hilarious.

BLUEBIRD.

???? sorry to read that you were in a coma during the Willie Ormand and Tony Ford years

As a fair old drinker in my time the only thing that drove me to drunken tears was a drunk breaking down in drunken tears.:evilno:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Set yourself on fire and jump off the Gorgie Stand roof. It's the only way we can be saved from this mess.

Archived