Don't make me go back to Hearts!!!

MMHearts

I can't blame the boy ! To be honest he was a decent prospect but was he was very poorly managed. It was clear his confidence had gone and he the fans took out their frustraion on him which shouldn't happen to a young player. It looks like he is getting his confidence back at Livi so good luck to him !

Marmeladent?rtchen
I can't blame the boy ! To be honest he was a decent prospect but was he was very poorly managed. It was clear his confidence had gone and he the fans took out their frustraion on him which shouldn't happen to a young player. It looks like he is getting his confidence back at Livi so good luck to him !

Agreed,,,, do feel sorry for the lad TBH. It's not like are current stikers are any better. At least he never hid like Nade did in McDonalds!!

I would like him to play under Casba to see how he gets on.

Will leave it to the big man to decide; Casba we trust!!!

Clum in the Evening News.

.........Eh!! .......Ok, Clum.

My sons mate offered him a free ticket to the Dunfermline V's Livi game last Tuesday night, which he took. When he came back I asked him "how did Elliott play?" His answer was "he looked the exact same for Livi as he did with us, he constantly moaned at the ref and hardly contributed at all". He then went on to describe the game as being "an absolutely horrendous standard".

Can't we just use him in a deal with Inverness to get Black down earlier?

Toxteth O'Grady

I wonder if Inverness would take him so we can get Black in January?

Edit- Should have read the post above!

The way he's spoken about the club over the past year is absolutely disgraceful.

He's a big time charlie and a terrible football player. Cancel his contract and let him roam the IRN-BRU Leagues for the rest of his career.

Tosser.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He looks like a cross between a monkey and a chicken.

No wonder he is ****ed off.

Hes scored more goals than any of our strikers put together.

Yes he only plays in the 1st division but I would take him back.

I agree with that.

Doesnt help when we have certain idiotic fans who boo our own players, that is pathetic enough and no wonder he doesnt want to come back.

Hes scored more goals than any of our strikers put together.

Yes he only plays in the 1st division but I would take him back.

Is that a joke?you would take him back :conf11:

Is that a joke?you would take him back :conf11:

Yes, his goal scoring record this season has been excellent for Livi.

Our strikers dont score goals, our highest goal scorer has 3 goals, we need goals, Elliot scores them.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Would give him a final chance with Csaba as manager. He is still relatively young.

I think the point is that he doesn't want another chance.

He has always been under the impression that he would be of more use at a bigger club.

Hope he gets his move then if he ever returns to Tynecastle we can do some conscienceless booing.

:loser:

Patrick Bateman

Our strikers dont score goals, our highest goal scorer has 3 goals, we need goals, Elliot scores them.

Dennis Wyness scored over 25 goals in the first division for ICT the season we signed him.

The gulf in class between the two levels cannot be underestimated and Clum must NOT be allowed to return.

are you aware that the two leagues are of different standards?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
are you aware that the two leagues are of different standards?

Don't think he is, tbh.

Don't think he is, tbh.

Tbh don't think the difference between the bottom 6 of the SPL and the top half of the first division is much different at all.

Think the likes of Livi, QOTS,Dunfermline, St Johnstone, Dundee could all hold their own against the lower teams.

As for Elliot, whilst I think he has something to offer as a 2 man striker force he needs more time away to forget each other. Elliot will not be welcomed back likely and I think extending the loan and then assessing the situation in the summer is the best for all concerned.

Elliot will never score goals in the SPL. it is completely different first division to the SPL!

I tottaly agree, i dont think elliot has turned out to be really good sence he moved, hes just playing with less talented players.

hearts_crazy

Not in the SPL he doesn't and he's proved that countless times.

Who's trying to force him back to Hearts BTW? Livi can have him on a free as far as i'm concerned.

If he put 20 goals in for Livi this season he'd be worth considering, if not then happy for him to get his wish.

Miller Jambo 60
If he put 20 goals in for Livi this season he'd be worth considering, if not then happy for him to get his wish.

When i was 19 playing sundays would have paid 100pounds to play for Hearts.

Elliot is a joke a waste of space.

Whats Livi paying him 500 pound a week.

too much if true.

Dougstar .

'Ksake. :mw_rolleyes:

Archived