Where Are They Now?

DB-14

In the past 3 or 4 years obviously we have had many a player, but where all the players that only played a few games for us or didn't play any at all.

Arkadiusz Klimek and Ricardas Beniusis have just recently signed for Liepajas Metalurgs from Latvia, where neither have scored. :mw_rolleyes:

I don't think many of you will remember Rais M'Bohli the young French keeper we had during the Burley season, he has had three clubs since leaving us in 2005. Two in Greece and he is currently playing for a Japanese side.

Fernando Screpis and Mirsad Beslija are both still free transfers.

Mauricio Pinilla has played three games for Vasco da Gama and has yet to score.

Any other players?

jamboinglasgow

Mad Dog Barasa - now retired and persuing "business interests" in Russia according to Wiki.

If Barasa had been at the aberdeen match last weekend, Aberdeen would be without a whole team for todays fixture.

In the past 3 or 4 years obviously we have had many a player, but where all the players that only played a few games for us or didn't play any at all.

Arkadiusz Klimek and Ricardas Beniusis have just recently signed for Liepajas Metalurgs from Latvia, where neither have scored. :mw_rolleyes:

I don't think many of you will remember Rais M'Bohli the young French keeper we had during the Burley season, he has had three clubs since leaving us in 2005. Two in Greece and he is currently playing for a Japanese side.

Mauricio Pinilla has played three games for Vasco da Gama and has yet to score.Any other players?

Other than with Luis Jiminez's wife:mw_rolleyes:

http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=953

Mad Dog Barasa - now retired and persuing "business interests" in Russia according to Wiki.

If Barasa had been at the aberdeen match last weekend, Aberdeen would be without a whole team for todays fixture.

:laugh:

Maybe Big Barasa can become a millionaire and buy us over. :laugh:

jamboinglasgow
:laugh:

Maybe Big Barasa can become a millionaire and buy us over. :laugh:

think he is trying out for this Russian Mafia that everyone is talking about.

You dont mess with the Bas

52529822.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=780858ABC91EC214E5AC04A97DCBABF8A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Chris Hackett signed a two year deal at Millwall a couple of months ago.

He was the player I was going to ask about, having recently seen a picture of either him or Johnson celebrating with Paul Hartley.

Lee Johnson has been very good for Bristol City. Could have been decent for us I think.

Mauricio Pinilla has played three games for Vasco da Gama and has yet to score.

Any other players?

Not trying to be a smart a**e but he scored 2 in 1 friendly match. I understand you are talking about league matches though.

Archived