I know we have our failings but Hibs are absolute honking (merged threads)

vegas-voss

How bad are Hibs they did not even attempt to play football today and that fat duck Mixu said Hearts would be negative.Absolute ***** of a manager with a bit of luck we could have taken 4 off that mob today.

Isaac Begbie

They are very poor, but worringly we couldnt dispose of them like the trash they are. And they had one or two half chances to sneak it.

Captain Sausage

Hibs only chances came from hoofing the ball up the pitch and our midfield not cleaning up properly. If we can cut that out for the game next week, we will have little problem yet again. Just need to work on the other end.

Csaba was hinting at that pre-match, more concerned about us scoring than conceding from 01 or the FA Cup himself.

If only we had someone who could put the ball in the net.

On the bright side the vermin seemed quite happy with Macalamity's performance - don't think they've realized he's crap and it was just our finishing that was pish.

tambothejambo

That must be the least technically gifted Hibs team i have ever seen.

Get the baw hoof the baw seems to be Mixu's revolutionay new tactic over in the San Giro.

The difference in ability between the two teams even without aguair was startling if we had a striker that would have been a cricket score yesterday.

Think even the clothes peg sellin caravan dwellers are beggining to notice

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=139071

:107years:

You can't have been watching footy for very long if yesterday's Hibs side was the least technically gifted you've seen.

Some of the stuff they played under the likes of Alex Miller, John Blackley and Bobby Williamson would have made the baby Jesus cry.

Its why all this 'History of good football' sheeite is so utterly fecking laughable.

We really really should have destroyed them yesterday in that 2nd half.First half was pretty dire from both teams but in the 2nd we were the only team trying to play football with Hibs just punting the ball anywhere in hope it would land at one of there players.How dirty is that Thicot as well constantly fouling and getting away with it then giving the ref the thumbs up.

I made it 20 goal attempts (half on target):

Nade 5 (2 first half 3 second; hit bar and post, skied one over and scuffed 2)

Driver 4 (1 saved by Maka near post, 1 blocked for corner, 1 deflected over Maka, 1 skied from 12 yards)

Glen 3 (1 attempted chip over keeper, 1 scuffed, 1 hit crossbar)

Chesney 2 (1 blocked for corner, 1 whizzed just over)

Stewart 2 (2 scuffed straight at keeper, 1 in each half)

Kingston 1 (good shot tipped round post)

Berra 1 (cracking strike in second half, good save)

Jonsson 1 (high, wide and handsome from edge of box 1st half)

Palazuelos 1 (dragged wide long range effort 2nd half)

Have I missed any?

That's a lot of chances, not all falling to forwards. I'm not convinced that our problem is only with the striker role. Remember, not that long ago, we had 2 midfielders as joint top scorers. We could do with a Hartley or a Skacel too IMO.

Archived