Elliot Still At Livi?

Captain Sausage

Captain Sausage

I thought his loan ended a couple of nights ago? Or did Livi renew it? Just popped up he equalised for them against Airdrie.

was at livi today....eliot was as pish and uninteristed as we're used too....moaning...falling about, but scored...11 goals in 13 games for them.

portobellojambo1
I thought his loan ended a couple of nights ago? Or did Livi renew it? Just popped up he equalised for them against Airdrie.

It is in the EEN tonight, which I don't suppose is too easy to come by in Houston TX, that Elliot wants his agent to sort him out a permanent move, preferably to Livingston, because the last thing he wants to do is come back to HMFC.

Cannot say I was distraught in reading it.

I feel sorry for Starsky.

He had a bright future. Seemed to have great potential. Then he appeared on Youtube looking a right plum. Couple that with some seriously shocking performances for Hearts, aligned with zero goals and hey presto, we have another under-achiever on the books.

No thanks to Elliot.

was at livi today....eliot was as pish and uninteristed as we're used too....moaning...falling about, but scored...11 goals in 13 games for them.

Seems to have found his level then.

Pish for us in the SPL, pish on loan at Motherwell in the SPL, pish for us again in the SPL, now banging them in in the first division.

I think the 1st division is his level,and he should stay there. Plus he dosnt cut it in the SPL. Even when he was on loan at murderwell he was pish, came back to hearts scored a couple goals and was pish again.. Also It didnt help his case when his wee poofy dance video with his mate hit the net. Then to top it off he got it tight from his own fans (was a bit harsh but fully deserved), his confidence would have hit an all time low after that.

Moving away is the best thing for him, by the looks of it he's career back on track and is doing pretty good at livi..

Well done clum, now feek off

I think the 1st division is his level,and he should stay there. Plus he dosnt cut it in the SPL. Even when he was on loan at murderwell he was pish, came back to hearts scored a couple goals and was pish again.. Also It didnt help his case when his wee poofy dance video with his mate hit the net. Then to top it off he got it tight from his own fans (was a bit harsh but fully deserved), his confidence would have hit an all time low after that.

Moving away is the best thing for him, by the looks of it he's career back on track and is doing pretty good at livi..

Well done clum, now feek off

Shame he didn't hit the net on the pitch with the same effect.

Archived