trouble after game

artfuldodger

loveofthegame
I fair enjoyed Robbos before game, only been in there a handful of times but the fact it took over half hour to get a drink (had to get double rounds) probably means shall head elsewhere before games again.

Some daft bint at the bar wound me up a little, as i has just finished asking for my six bottles of Becks( altho i was given Buds, but after half an hour wasnt complaining) she shouted her order in, then the barmaid proceeded to serve her first, to which aforementioned daft bint said youve got to shout to get your order in, normally i would agree but not when i had gave the barmaid my order already.

Think next pre match will be Diggers or Westfield, good pub far too long for service!

Agreed, not nearly enough staff on, was very frustrating having to battle for 20mins + for a drink. We ended up doing double rounds too.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sergio Garcia
Agreed, not nearly enough staff on, was very frustrating having to battle for 20mins + for a drink. We ended up doing double rounds too.

We ended up being in the ground for after 12ish just because we couldnt be bothered waiting for a lifetime for another drink!

At one point the barmaid serving our side of bar just walked away and left us all standing their in disbelief!

Guest jambomickey
Hope you enoyed it Mickey, was murder getting served though, we ended up having to get double rounds.

place was bouncing picky and seen a few i've not seen for ages

Guest jambomickey
There were 7 policemen in Westfield at some point (no idea when ). Must have been looking for someone. Or maybe it was the music police as the karaoke was on and a young girl was entertaining us with her singing (only 8) :)

westfield is normally where i go pre match but went to ardmillan and robbos yesterday

Ray Winstone

So have we established that there was a bit of "bother" outside Robbos?

But knowone could possibly comment! ;)

loveofthegame
We ended up being in the ground for after 12ish just because we couldnt be bothered waiting for a lifetime for another drink!

At one point the barmaid serving our side of bar just walked away and left us all standing their in disbelief!

Haha mate i think i must have been standing right next to you at that point, was it the larger wifey!? I was close to being next,was certainly finally at the bar and she just poured herself a coke and ****ed off! I couldn't believe it!

Sergio Garcia
Haha mate i think i must have been standing right next to you at that point, was it the larger wifey!? I was close to being next,was certainly finally at the bar and she just poured herself a coke and ****ed off! I couldn't believe it!

Yeah the large wifey, least the other barmaid noticed relatively soon and came over and served us!!!

At one point i was ready to give up and head across to Diggers, assuming they have staffing problems, surely they might have had an incline it would be busy!

heartgarfunkel
People where throwing kids??? What has this world become!!!!

It was practice for the dwarf throwing chamionship:laugh:

Mickey Weir got launched by the Robbo's mob first, and the CCS fired Graeme Weir back in retaliation.:)

Guest Fabuloso
Mickey Weir got launched by the Robbo's mob first, and the CCS fired Graeme Weir back in retaliation.:)

Followed by that bloke off Celeb Big Brother!!!

Interesting Iain

That?s the Robbos I know

interesting its the greatest pub in gorgie road FACT!

might be a ****hole mite bring abit of bother but u dont get an atmosphere anywere else close to what you get in robbos:tongue:

It was kicking off just as we walked past.

No idea what happened, but they were congregated outide Robbos as if waiting for someone. Sad really:(

Again not what i've heard from quite a few people who where there, but i'm only telling it how it was relayed to me.

By storm i don't mean they got in, but they were attempting to get through both the front and side doors or perhaps more just goading those inside to come out.

they never got in mate it all kicked off at the old bingo hall along the road and then about 30 40 dnt no hw many came running toward the pub throwing cones and bottles a few boys got cuts one boy got his head bust open but the police arrived shortly after and they moved on back towards haymarket!

interesting its the greatest pub in gorgie road FACT!

That's pretty much like singling out one of the Golden Girls as the best looking.

the-golden-girls.jpg

Robbos isn't as bad as it's made out to be, at least it isn't run by a fat Hibs Bhastard

Better with a fat Celtic Bhastard in charge eh? :tongue:

Hope all you sweetie wifeys have done talking nonsense? hibs ccs are a big myth! robbos never got smashed, 3 lads got sore heads but it was nothing much.

The Mighty Thor
It was kicking off just as we walked past.

No idea what happened, but they were congregated outide Robbos as if waiting for someone. Sad really:(

Apparently they were all waiting for a quick gander at a certain regular (nay loyal) poster's holiday photos from Phu-ket! :mw_rolleyes:

Yeah the large wifey, least the other barmaid noticed relatively soon and came over and served us!!!

At one point i was ready to give up and head across to Diggers, assuming they have staffing problems, surely they might have had an incline it would be busy!

Me and a couple of mates ended up drinkingin the park along gorgie road. What a nightmare robbos was. I just gave up trying!!

magners is a poofs drink

Not when it,s knockin a casual oot.

May i just congratulate you on quite probably the best come-back to a put-down i've heard this year! :o

Sergio Garcia
Me and a couple of mates ended up drinkingin the park along gorgie road. What a nightmare robbos was. I just gave up trying!!

We considered this believe me, even considered going to the off license for bottles then walking back into Robbos with them,dont anyone would have noticed. But bided our time instead.

Bomber Harris
May i just congratulate you on quite probably the best come-back to a put-down i've heard this year! :o

don't think it was a put down more a statement of FACT, END OFF!! :D:D

Archived