Karipidis (merged threads)

Ryan Gosling

Guest jambomickey
Shame cos he did really well today IMO. Hopefully Bruno will be fit for next week.

did you start your song today jen?

rudi must stay
Doubt for Wednesday. On crutches. More later.

shame if true. It's up-front were we have problems though, we are dominating teams in midfield

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Frustrating stuff.

Do they do bare knuckle boxing matches for a warm down or something???

He was really struggling with the foot injury when he had to go off for treatment. But..a few sprays,tighten up the boot and he was back on again. No whinging,no histrionics,obviously played through the pain... he did well.

Frustrating stuff.

Do they do bare knuckle boxing matches for a warm down or something???

how would that put him on crutches.:tongue:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Audreys height meant he could only punched him in the knee?

I'm Pretty Sure He Would Put People On Crutches He's A Tank On The Field.

Ryan Gosling
Peanut, any idea what Bruno's chances are of making it?

He has zero chance of playing at Motherwell. Karipidis has his foot iced up, will be assessed in the morning.

Drylaw Hearts

Karapidis proved today to any doubters that he can play CH.

He strolled through that 2nd Half.

He has zero chance of playing at Motherwell. Karipidis has his foot iced up, will be assessed in the morning.

What about the Cup game?

Kari for me is vastly underrated, he has so much composure on the ball and plays good passes - whilst also doing the breaking up and aiding the defence, thought he looked really good today in both positions.

No he did'nt he took his right boot off and was limping when I saw him leaving the pitch.

he looked ok at full time, has the gorgie aggro kicked off again at tynie?

We have plenty cover for Karipidis. Wallace and Zaliukas should be back for Wednesday allowing Jonsson to go into midfield.

Is Zal not out for three games? or does he not serve the other two until later!

We have plenty cover for Karipidis. Wallace and Zaliukas should be back for Wednesday allowing Jonsson to go into midfield.

Is Zal not out for three games? or does he not serve the other two until later!

I spoke to Bruno before the match and he said he shoud be ok for next week> i also asked if he was leaving for QPR and he said no!

I spoke to Bruno before the match and he said he shoud be ok for next week> i also asked if he was leaving for QPR and he said no!

:)

Did you ask him if he was leaving for anybody else other than QPR?

Did you ask him if he was leaving for anybody else other than QPR?

No, I didn't get the chance, he was with his family and trying to explain where they were sitting. He smiled and walked inside

Shame cos he did really well today IMO. Hopefully Bruno will be fit for next week.

...... hopefully Bruno will still be at Hearts next week!!

Jam Tarts 1874
...... hopefully Bruno will still be at Hearts next week!!

I suspect that we will have to make Bruno our highest ever paid player to keep him. I hope that there is some way that we can manage it, he certainly merits it.

I am not now just talking about Bruno's performances since he returned to the first team. I watched him last season in the reserves lots of times during his comeback, he is so far ahead in terms of helping those around him, understanding tactics, reading of the game and seems to have that special knack of creating an extra half second for himself. Hearts need this kind of talent both on and off the pitch.

I suspect that we will have to make Bruno our highest ever paid player to keep him. I hope that there is some way that we can manage it, he certainly merits it.

I am not now just talking about Bruno's performances since he returned to the first team. I watched him last season in the reserves lots of times during his comeback, he is so far ahead in terms of helping those around him, understanding tactics, reading of the game and seems to have that special knack of creating an extra half second for himself. Hearts need this kind of talent both on and off the pitch.

Dont know what he (Bruno) is on - but get rid of the show pony that is L Kingston and that should free up some dosh. Bruno has been so impressive since returning from injury and we should do everything we can to keep him.

I suspect that we will have to make Bruno our highest ever paid player to keep him. I hope that there is some way that we can manage it

Offload the passenger Kingston and whack a of his over-inflated wage to Bruno. Not a huge saving money wise for the club maybe but no worse of and a far better player on the park.

As for Karipidis - not good news. I for one have been impressed on the whole with his season so far. Done a very decent job in midfield most weeks without getting much praise and breezed through the second half today.

Jam Tarts 1874
Offload the passenger Kingston and whack a of his over-inflated wage to Bruno. Not a huge saving money wise for the club maybe but no worse of and a far better player on the park.

As for Karipidis - not good news. I for one have been impressed on the whole with his season so far. Done a very decent job in midfield most weeks without getting much praise and breezed through the second half today.

I worry that that might not be enough. There are many players in only the top half of the English Championship earning between ?20k and ?40k per week who are nowhere near as good as Bruno. Romanov and his fixers will have to work really hard to try and keep Bruno.

Oopsupsideyerheed

Wasnt sure when he 1st arrived but he is one of our most reliable and consistent performers in whatever position he is played.........well done Kara !!!! :107years:

LeeBarclay94

Very good player, alot of that has to be down to Csaba, he's turned him from a good centre half to an excellent holding midfielder. Not seen him have a bad game all season

Yeah good player he has alot to owe to csaba, but i prefer him in midfield to defence.

Had a good game yesterday.

Archived