is nade a poor mans de vries

jamborleystatto

jamborleystatto

watching today i thout de vries would have filled his boots,hence he was a 15goal season man and big nads 2 or 3,if we dont splash cash on a decent foward how can we finish 3rd with a fekin minus goal difference lol

peebles jambo

fat eddie murphy, thought that chant was very funny, the guy will never be a 10 or more goal a season man,

Nade, personally, helps illustrate the fine line between holding the ball up AND slowing the game up.

My old man and Top Cat thought he put in a good effort today. I disagree. For me, he slowed up everything we had to offer and made it easy for their defence. Really easy, actually. Looking back, I think Nade was Hibs greatest asset as the rest of the Hearts team was on fire.

You gotta remember that, with four fixtures a season, you gotta come fresh. Hibs defenders have seen Nade's "bag of tricks" too many times. I've given him the benefit of the doubt too many times, too. This time, he made it an easy day at the office, whereas it should of been hell for that mob - given the awesome talent we've got in midfield and defence.

Sorry, Nade, you are fast becoming the weakest link.

Deodato

Gimme an H...
Nade, personally, helps illustrate the fine line between holding the ball up AND slowing the game up.

My old man and Top Cat thought he put in a good effort today. I disagree. For me, he slowed up everything we had to offer and made it easy for their defence. Really easy, actually. Looking back, I think Nade was Hibs greatest asset as the rest of the Hearts team was on fire.

You gotta remember that, with four fixtures a season, you gotta come fresh. Hibs defenders have seen Nade's "bag of tricks" too many times. I've given him the benefit of the doubt too many times, too. This time, he made it an easy day at the office, whereas it should of been hell for that mob - given the awesome talent we've got in midfield and defence.

Sorry, Nade, you are fast becoming the weakest link.

Deodato

Behave.

Ruben is head and shoulders above anyone in that category.

How many passes did he complete today? I struggle to remember at least one. Add to that he's a big ****ebag and when the simple pass is on and for once he DOES choose it he rifles it at them knee height from 10ft away.

Jam Tarts 1874

To be fair to Christian Bunter, he got off a couple of decent shots as well as the two woodwork efforts. People need to remember that he is the lone striker therefore he is less likely to be on the end of things. The good thing about Nade is that he rarely looses the ball cheaply.

Sorry, but Nade could'nt lace De Vries boots

Agreed.

De Vries was a goal threat and always caused defences problems, Nade carries no goal threat at all and only wants to fart about with the ball on the touchline. A total waste of space for a so-called striker.

Guest Pressleyno1

I started a thread earlier saying I thought Nade wasn't a very clever player. Then I got accused of being a hibby from some idiot - scargil something - thine it got closed. But I agree Nade can hold a ball up, but thats it, he can't pass it or create much from his hold up play.

once again nade led the line well hitting the bar and post bringing players into the game dragging defenders all over the place .

i reckon nade and glen might be a good partnership giving a chance. and yes nades not a lethal finisher but if he was do you think he would be at tynecastle ?

I have to say that I think Nade for the last few games looks like he's back to the player he was a couple of months ago. Immobile. Disinterested and totally lacking any goal threat whatsoever. I find it difficult to think how any striker currently playing in the SPL could possibly contribute less by way of goals than he does. He is not a goalscorer and I don't think he ever will be.

I would offload him if anybody was prepared to take him off us. He is possibly the least effective centre forward I can remember in many a year.

once again nade led the line well hitting the bar and post bringing players into the game dragging defenders all over the place .

i reckon nade and glen might be a good partnership giving a chance. and yes nades not a lethal finisher but if he was do you think he would be at tynecastle ?

Sadly counts for nought when you could score in a brothel.:)

Jam Tarts 1874
Sadly counts for nought when you could score in a brothel.:)

You just missed the point! Nade is there as a target man, if the ball sticks to him then that benefits the team. De Vries for instance was different, he was a "hoof the ball over the top to me" type of player.

Some pople on here must have bad memories or never saw MdV play. No pace, could hardly jump to save himself and for his last 12 months at Hearts did next to bugger all. I thought Nade put in a good shift today in areas you would never have seen MdV in a million years. I'm not saying that he is perfect : far from it, but how anyone could think MdV a better player , I don't know. He couldn't run the length of himself by the time he left.

Do The Dance
You just missed the point! Nade is there as a target man, if the ball sticks to him then that benefits the team. De Vries for instance was different, he was a "hoof the ball over the top to me" type of player.

It's not enough for us right now though. We need strikers who can create for themselves, and take chances.

anyone that thinks that nade brings nothing to the show might better be watching some other game because he very much does. his hold up play and general will for the cause were tremendous.

ask the boy to finish a chance? well, we see what we see.

play nade and glen up front as a '2' or play glen behind him...... that's got potential.

hibvermin beware.

Jam Tarts 1874
It's not enough for us right now though. We need strikers who can create for themselves, and take chances.

That would mean quite a shake up and some new personnel. Not sure that there are going to be too many changes this January. 3 and a half games without a goal isn't good enough, but having said that Nade hit the woodwork twice - a couple of inches the other way and Nade would be an hero.

1 goal in 18 games............"not a lethal finisher" must be the understatement of the year, nae decade, nae century, nae millenia, nae Eon.

:mad:

fat eddie murphy, thought that chant was very funny, the guy will never be a 10 or more goal a season man,

10! You must be joking,:laugh: nade wont score more than 3-4 goals this season.. He's only scored about 12-13 goals in his whole career..

Nade's murder and is time csaba relises it and get him out the door...

Archived