Wanted against Motherwell - goals!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

3 games on the bounce now without a goal. I hope Csaba sticks with the team that finished the game today on Wednesday because we can surely create the same number of chances but actually stick one in the pokey!

rudi must stay
3 games on the bounce now without a goal. I hope Csaba sticks with the team that finished the game today on Wednesday because we can surely create the same number of chances but actually stick one in the pokey!

probably. Today was just one of those games where we were never going to score imo. Atleast we are making the chances though

Yes Wanted one striker, must be able to hit ball on target, apply within. We can't really class Nade as a striker, as the word 'strike' intimates striking a ball into the back of the net which he is incapable of doing. He's a decent target man, we just need someone to play along side him, like Velicka, or Glen!

We need Velicka big time.

The only problem with Velicka is that he's in a similar mould to Nade. I don't think we should be playing 2 target men up front. If we were letting Nade go then yes, but then we need a nippy wee striker who will feed off the knock ons and lay offs, and even if we got someone in January I doubt we'd see any benefit till later this season / next season when their partnership developed.

And if Nade were sold, I'm not sure Velicka would be worth the money we'd have to pay to get him

rudi must stay
The only problem with Velicka is that he's in a similar mould to Nade. I don't think we should be playing 2 target men up front. If we were letting Nade go then yes, but then we need a nippy wee striker who will feed off the knock ons and lay offs, and even if we got someone in January I doubt we'd see any benefit till later this season / next season when their partnership developed.

And if Nade were sold, I'm not sure Velicka would be worth the money we'd have to pay to get him

he's nothing like Nade he can score goals

he's nothing like Nade he can score goals

Agreed. Velicka's a finisher and is quite direct, Nade almost looks like he dislikes scoring goals. Velicka and Nade could make a good partnership, even Glen and Nade.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I wouldn't shed any tears if Nade was sold.

Not contributing anywhere near enough to justify his wages.

I wouldn't shed any tears if Nade was sold.

Not contributing anywhere near enough to justify his wages.

Agreed.

If we could get 500K for him (peanuts to a championship side) and use the money to replace him, I'd have a priapism.

Archived