Heart of Midlothian FC vs The Vermin

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Greedy_Jambo

Im getting nervous now like. all our good play and no goal. it would be just like those basturts to break away on the counter and score on 90 minutes.

stewart has played well. what game are you watching - granted the killer pass is not there but he has done most everything else fine!

murray elbows berra in the ear and no booking?

edit, both booked?????????????????

wtf???

have only ourselves to blame for not winning, need at least 2 strikers ASAP.

for sure

nade, 1 goal in 19 games aye?

sorry, not good enough for a forward. not gonna bump my gums about gary glen, cos he's only come off the bench today for the 2nd time in god knows how long, but nade, as a striker, just doesn't cut it i'm afraid

according to donkey, 8 shots on target. why on earth couldn't we have taken at least 1 of those chances huh?

incidentally, good to hear donkey noticed we wanted more FT analysis. cheers matey

Greedy_Jambo
On the plus side, Johansson looks pish. :)

HA. Riordan is hardly worth the number 01 on his shirt either. :)

On the minus side, Mikey Stewart was rank

And we couldnae score in a brothel with 100 quid hanging from our dicks

Walter Bishop
On the minus side, Mikey Stewart was rank

And we couldnae score in a brothel with 100 quid hanging from our dicks

Couldnt disagree more, Stewart was immense when pushed back to his proper position. Showed how much of a midfielder Karapidis is not.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Couldnt disagree more, Stewart was immense when pushed back to his proper position. Showed how much of a midfielder Karapidis is not.

Were you watching the same game as me? Stewart was rank throughout!

Every move seemed to break down around Stewart

Set pieces he took were rank and pretty much helped calamity jane in the hibs goal

He couldnae pass wind never mind a football today

He had the first touch of a baby elephant

But then this game's all about opinions, you can have yours but I think mines more accurate :)

hearts_crazy
stewart has played well. what game are you watching - granted the killer pass is not there but he has done most everything else fine!

He was absolutely gash today, our worst player by a country mile. Seriously, we were watching Hearts v Hibs 3rd January 2009 game, what re-run have you been watching?

Walter Bishop
Were you watching the same game as me? Stewart was rank throughout!

Stewart is a midfielder that drives from deep, he was superb and pushed us forward when he was moved to his right position.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Stewart is a midfielder that drives from deep, he was superb and pushed us forward when he was moved to his right position.

No he didn't. He did see a lot of the ball and proceeded to waste it.

Walter Bishop
No he didn't. He did see a lot of the ball and proceeded to waste it.

Ok, but i think you may be mixing him up with Palazuelos? Oops silly me Ruben doesnt have any Hibs connections, i see where you are coming from now.:evilno:

Ok, but i think you may be mixing him up with Palazuelos? Oops silly me Ruben doesnt have any Hibs connections, i see where you are coming from now.:evilno:

:laugh:

Oh dear. Stewart was pish.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

It has nothing to do with the fact he's played for them before. He was just rank rotten.

Palazuelos used the ball better than Stewart although he wasn't exactly brilliant either.

Dude his has f-all to do with being an ex hibs player. Stewart was absolutely gash today, to the point I was shouting not to frigging pass it to him and hoping against all hope that he wouldn't take the set pieces when Larry (who was gash at set plays as well) went off.

Robbie was absolutely immense, as was Berra and Eggert mainly because our midfield was woeful. Rueben was rubbish, but to say Mikey was immense is like saying that Jordan has natural boobs

Harry Palmer

Michael Stewart was gash.

Laryea Kingston was also not very good.

I felt that when Mr Glen came on, he gave us a lift but really I felt it was a pretty even match. We had more of the match therefore I'm disappointed/underwhelmed.

I would not be too disappointed if Mr Kingston did not wear a Heart of Midlothian jersey again.

(jamie: Stewart was pish. Any connection to the rats has nothing to do with it.)

Marmeladent?rtchen

Cant belive we lost the game 0-0 :mw_rolleyes:

Lets hope we have Bruno, Zal, and, Wallace for the cup game.

We did well with 3 first teamers missing. But we do need a striker!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
I really hope Bruno is back next week and we ave signed a decent striker by then!

Maybe Glen did enough today to show Csaba that he has got his head together. How unlucky was Glen not to score? I could see Glen tearing Motherwell apart in midweek.

hearts_crazy

We should have won the game, but if a draw today somehow means we get to make it 108 in a row next week then i'll take the draw. Hopefully Celtic will do us a wee turn today so it's a point gained not 2 dropped.

Glamorgan Jambo

Gary Glen looked lively, Nade tired badly after about 70 mins.

I thought the defence did what little they had to do well against a Hibs team that were pretty fast and dangerous looking on the break.

All about opinions but I thought Cesnauskis was awful and was always trying to keep the ball and score himself rather than play for the team... a latter day Archie White.

Just back.

Stewart was mince and Larry was worse.

Top marks to Robbie , Eggy ,Berra and Karipidis

Had them on toast.

:mad:

portobellojambo1

Just in from the game, and in all honesty that has to rank as one of the most boring, rank rotten 90 minutes of football I have ever sat through. I was hoping it would be called off at half time, to save us having to watch a further 45 minutes of pure, unadulterated, clueless kack.

Some derbies can be close games, become very tactical, but that spectacle today was just mince, utter mince. If the two goalies had walked off the park I don't think anyone would have noticed, so little did they have to do.

The two bright spots, Gary Glen's introduction, and another superb performance by Christophe Berra.

Jam Tarts 1874
Just in from the game, and in all honesty that has to rank as one of the most boring, rank rotten 90 minutes of football I have ever sat through. I was hoping it would be called off at half time, to save us having to watch a further 45 minutes of pure, unadulterated, clueless kack.

Some derbies can be close games, become very tactical, but that spectacle today was just mince, utter mince. If the two goalies had walked off the park I don't think anyone would have noticed, so little did they have to do.

The two bright spots, Gary Glen's introduction, and another superb performance by Christophe Berra.

I think we would have noticed considering Hearts had 8 shots on target (that does not include us hitting the woodwork 3 times).

Archived