4-4 game highlights

JamboJen

I just canna sleep.......lets get stuck into the cabbage!

I demand a new DVD for each game against the vermin as well as ripping the mutton molesters a new one on our way to europe.

C'MON THE JAM TARTS.......LETS GETS STUCK INTO THESE CHEESE EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS (slighlty pished :xmascrazy:)

Terrible after the game commentary though.

oh i loved that game

to this day, its probably my favourite derby, cup semi aside

what an afternoon that was!

who cares about celebrating a draw, when that day felt like a win :D

shaun.lawson
oh i loved that game

to this day, its probably my favourite derby, cup semi aside

what an afternoon that was!

who cares about celebrating a draw, when that day felt like a win :D

It's above the Cup semi in my view - we'll never see the like again. How many times in your life will you see a game which features four goals in injury time, let alone in a derby against your greatest rivals? Madness!

It's above the Cup semi in my view - we'll never see the like again. How many times in your life will you see a game which features four goals in injury time, let alone in a derby against your greatest rivals? Madness!

Beating Falkirk and Aberdeen in semis was better than that never mind the Hibs semi. It's all about success for me.

It was the funniest game ever though.

Ginger God Is Back

Now I am completely non savvy with computers..how is it that I cant watch anything on the Scott Wilson jobbie..all I get is Windows Media Player and strange pictures in the background with no sound.....

Now I am completely non savvy with computers..how is it that I cant watch anything on the Scott Wilson jobbie..all I get is Windows Media Player and strange pictures in the background with no sound.....

The Scott Wilson stuff is just the various commentaries so there won't be any pictures but should be sound!

dodethejambo
Anyone have a link?!

I upload a few videos on dailymotion as youtube banned them (copyright) :evilno:

:107years:

Archived