Vermin team 2moro

H.A.N.S

since those on earlier know ours, here is theirs. makalamby, van zanten, hogg, murray, stevenson, johannson, bamba, yantorno, rankin, fletcher, nish. If u dont believe me fine, see 2moz. i think we should destroy that. FTH.

heartsfc_fan
since those on earlier know ours, here is theirs. makalamby, van zanten, hogg, murray, stevenson, johannson, bamba, yantorno, rankin, fletcher, nish. If u dont believe me fine, see 2moz. i think we should destroy that. FTH.

No big man at the back....AND the midfield sounds pathetic :) excellent

Drylaw Hearts

Nade needs to introduce himself to Ian Murray very early doors.

Dirk Diggler
Nade needs to introduce himself to Ian Murray very early doors.

Preferably with a headbutt that breaks his face and ends his footballing career.

'What was that in your hair about 1973, punk?'

Drylaw Hearts
Preferably with a headbutt that breaks his face and ends his footballing career.

Murray will pee himself just like that other Hobo tramp.

Drylaw Hearts
No midfield there really.

None.

But we may have to keep an eye on that young lad they've brought through the ranks - Jonathon Johansson.

Which reminds me.....

That will be Hibs down to only 3 'Home-Grown' players within there team.

We will probably have 5.

Macalamity

RB - Van Zanten

LB - Stevenson

CH - Murray

CH - Hogg

RM - Yantorno

LM - Johannson

CM - Rankin

CM - Bamba

ST - Nish

ST - Fletcher

How I would imagine they line up , not much in midfield

I foresee a roasting session for the donkeys

I've not been keeping up with the news over the festive period. Were they not going to be signing Jonatan Johansson to score barrowloads against us?

He could be up front with 3 in midfield and 3 up front/on the wing although Mixu dropped that tactic a few weeks ago

Dirk Diggler
Vermin are already panicking about this thread.

They are and I see my comment is featuring heavily.

I meant every word of it. Bite ma Sheite.

the%20history%20of%20the%20middle%20finger.jpg

Welts.

I assume this is another Grof exclusive,if so he is very loyal to his club texting his Jambo mates the team, cheers Davy

He is leaving anyway. Doesnt care. About to sign a precontract with a Spanish second tier side and may get to go now for nothing.

They are and I see my comment is featuring heavily.

I meant every word of it. Bite ma Sheite.

the%20history%20of%20the%20middle%20finger.jpg

Welts.

Ive noticed your coming in for special attention on that thread m8

whereswallace? seems to be paying you nice attention. The tramp also has a pic of his sister pole dancing just before he shows her some traditional hobo brotherly sisterly loving.

Can smell their fear....or is that just the normal putrid leith smell?

Dirk Diggler
Ive noticed your coming in for special attention on that thread m8

whereswallace? seems to be paying you nice attention. The tramp also has a pic of his sister pole dancing just before he shows her some traditional hobo brotherly sisterly loving.

Can smell their fear....or is that just the normal putrid leith smell?

Just wait till I rip into them a week on Monday on their pishy wee site.

;)

Retards.

Just wait till I rip into them a week on Monday on their pishy wee site.

;)

Retards.

Haha you wont be able to get on it m8, It's the norm for those cowards to shut up shop across there once they have been humiliated. I would think by 2.30pm tomorrow afternoon the shutters will be down over on caravandwellers.net and it will be members only allowed access.

Dirk Diggler
Haha you wont be able to get on it m8, It's the norm for those cowards to shut up shop across there once they have been humiliated. I would think by 2.30pm tomorrow afternoon the shutters will be down over on caravandwellers.net and it will be members only allowed access.

I know.

I bet I'm on it though.

:D

That team is not going to know what hit them!

Im a wee bit worried about the johansson character, another hibs player that has came throught there youth system, they really seem to produce so much young talent! I bet the average age of that squad is about 17.

:xmaswoot:

The mini tims are in for a good pumping tomorrow.

Make no mistake of that.

Should be Fletcher's last match for them too before they sell him to their big team's reserves.

Guest zeeko1

What a sad ***** you are

"Obviously there's a concern that Nade may try and 'sort' Murray out early doors with the sort of industrial challenge that they favour down that way (to make up for a lack of talent and understanding of how the game should be played)."

Christ on a bike.

Are they still trotting this nonsense out?

"Obviously there's a concern that Nade may try and 'sort' Murray out early doors with the sort of industrial challenge that they favour down that way (to make up for a lack of talent and understanding of how the game should be played)."

Christ on a bike.

It's the hibernimyth way.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Christ on a bike.

It's frustrating stuff, eh?

I'm not sure they believe the pish they spout though. I don't really know many Hobos as deluded as the ones on that site.

It's frustrating stuff, eh?

I'm not sure they believe the pish they spout though. I don't really know many Hobos as deluded as the ones on that site.

True. I've got two good mates who are hibs fans, and neither would dream of going on hibs.net as they both reckon it's full of absolute throbbers.

The Old Tolbooth
What a sad ***** you are

Do one hobo!

That cretin Murray deserves all he gets and brought it on himself!

ArthurScargill

H.A.N.S surely now you will stop posting these 'exclusives' of yours...embarrassing!!!

Why people feel the need to believe they are 'in the know' is beyond me...they must crave attention, or acceptance online???

Anyway...come on boys, get into these vermin!

:)

Mix Master Mikez

Only 3 players wrong :evilno:

your "sources" are becoming fairly questionable to say the least :tongue:

Archived