Hearts v Hibs Legends 2mrow

JohnnyPunter

JohnnyPunter

.....at half time!

Penalty King competition

Henry Smith, Jimmy Sandison, Scott Crabbe & Jose Quitongo

vs

Jason Gardiner, Keith Wright, Gordon Hunter & Mickey Weir

Could be 2 derby wins for the big team at the same match!!

Looking Forward To It.

Played Fives With Mickey Weir And Keith Wright Couldnae Finish There Tea So No Challenge For Us.

Dirk Diggler

Christ. I think I'll be hating the Hibs ***** at half time more than the ones who are actually involved in the match.

Not that I condone violence at football matches but 13.15pm, take aim boys :D

Christ. I think I'll be hating the Hibs ***** at half time more than the ones who are actually involved in the match.

Not that I condone violence at football matches but 13.15pm, take aim boys :D

haha

basher the jambo

I played against Henry Smith last year in a 5`s comp. He was still throwning himself about and pulled off some good saves in the big 5`s goals. the same with Jimmy Sandison, Scott Crabbe & Jose Quitongo when the charity team played the legends. Its was something else when you get the chance to have a kick about with the guys you looked up too.

Dirk Diggler
Was Jason Gardiner no the keeper that had to pack it in after getting stabbed in the arse at a party?

:rofl:

No fecking way a Hibs goalkeeper had to pack the game in cos he got stabbed in the arse?

:rofl:

JohnnyPunter

This was the same line up that beat Hibs exactly 2 years ago. The only change for Hibs is Mickey Weir coming in for Calum Milne.

Jimmy, Crabbo and Jose scored all of their penalties with the three Hibs player missing their first three. Heart won 6-3.

Pens are going to take place in front of the Gorgie Stand so lets make sure there is a wave of noise for each Hibby penalty!!!

Infact lets give them the twirly as well!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Was Jason Gardiner no the keeper that had to pack it in after getting stabbed in the arse at a party?

He once presented me with a kit bag or something at my fitbaw team Christmas party.

Bit daft really considering I probably achieved more than him in my youth football career.

Bawbag.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-61257519.html

That's a link to a link of the story but you have to sign up.

Was pumping some married burd as I recall.

It was at a house party in musselburgh. He was humping the householders wife when the husband walked in. the husband stabbed him in the lower buttock, top of hamstrung with a ball point pen mid pump!

The laddie never really recovered......

Archived