A rallying call.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

Tomorrow, Heart of Midlothian play Hibernian in the first Edinburgh derby of 2009. This is a thread aimed at those who wish, for 24 hours to forget about Iain Brines and the SFA, for those who for 24 hours wish to forget about the rotten, corrupt league we play in.

This is a thread aimed at those who hate all things Hibernian.

Growing up, I've known nothing other than Hearts being the top dogs in this town. I grew up during 17 in a row and then 22 in a row. I was at Easter Rd when Jim Duffy arrived in a helicopter and also witnessed the heroics of Stampy, Graham Weir and Mark de Vries.

And of course we all witnessed 1998 (when they went down) and 2006 when we embarrassed them both on and off the park. More recently we pished on their silly wee cup parade and even Frail managed a victory against them.

I'm aware this wasn't always the case however, as those unfortunate enough to follow Hearts in the 70's will testify.

Tomorrow marks the start of a new calendar year in the SPL. They couldn't manage a win against us in 2008. Lets make sure it's the same in 2009.

Just like that famous day at Hampden, let's have them beat before a ball is kicked.

Heart of Midlothian. **** off Hibernian.

Happy new year.

FTH.

Guest jambomickey
Tomorrow, Heart of Midlothian play Hibernian in the first Edinburgh derby of 2009. This is a thread aimed at those who wish, for 24 hours to forget about Iain Brines and the SFA, for those who for 24 hours wish to forget about the rotten, corrupt league we play in.

Growing up, I've known nothing other than Hearts being the top dogs in this town. I grew up during 17 in a row and then 22 in a row. I was at Easter Rd when Jim Duffy arrived in a helicopter and also witnessed he heroics of Stampy, Graham Weir and Mark de Vries.

And of course we all witnessed 1998 (when they went down) and 2006 when we embarrassed them both on and off the park. More recently we pished on their silly wee cup parade and even Frail managed a victory against them.

I'm aware this wasn't always the case however, as those unfortunate enough to follow Hearts in the 70's will testify.

Tomorrow marks the start of a new calendar year in the SPL. They couldn't manage a win against us in 2008. Lets make sure it's the same in 2009.

Just like that famous day at Hampden, let's have them beat before a ball is kicked.

Happy new year.

FTH.

here here mate! get right into these barsteards tommorow jambos:xmasgrin:

You're right. I can't think about anything else at the moment. Let's get into these barstewards tomorrow and give us all a great start to the year.

Growing up, I've known nothing other than Hearts being the top dogs in this town. I grew up during 17 in a row and then 22 in a row. I was at Easter Rd when Jim Duffy arrived in a helicopter and also witnessed the heroics of Stampy, Graham Weir and Mark de Vries.

Happy new year.

FTH.

take a bow that man. and FTH.

Awa' up in Gorgie

At Tynecastle Park

There's a wee fitba team

That will aye mak its mark

They've wun a' the honours

Fir fitballing art

And there's nae ither team

Tae compare wi' the Hears

H E A...R T S

WE ARE THE HEARTS

YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD US COMING

WE'RE ONLY HEAR TO DRINK YOUR BEER

AND SHAG YOU ****ING WOMEN

mon jambos!!!

Dirk Diggler
And Alec Millers muppet men got fecked on New Years Day

:note:

'Can you hear, The Hearts fans sing,........'

Never hated them, never will.

Countless moments of joy at their expense. Another couple added over the next week or so.

Dirk Diggler

Well this thread ain't for you sunshine.

You could always start your own. Perhaps Shaun will contribute :D

Post here if you HATE/pity Hibees

Post here if you HATE/pity Hibees

Post here....if you HATE/pity Hibees

Post here.......if you HATE/pity Hibees

Dirk Diggler
I like this game

Cheer up Jimmy Duffy

Oh what can it it mean, to a bald, Hibby barsteward and a sheite football team

Countless moments of joy at their expense. Another couple added over the next week or so.

Opposite of hate = like.

Shaun will be along with a thread for you soon.:xmasgrin:

Goose Baxter

I know there are loads off these threads kicking about, but you have got to love them.

The passion that a lot of fans have is amazing.

F.T.H

shaun.lawson
Opposite of hate = like.

Shaun will be along with a thread for you soon.:xmasgrin:

:xmaswoot:

I'm steering well clear - and hope we well and truly stuff them twice over.

:xmaswoot:

I'm steering well clear - and hope we well and truly stuff them twice over.

Just be honest with yourself Shaun and sing it...

We ****ing hate Hibees, we ****ing hate Hibees!!!!

Oh the Hearts are having a party

O my god! Never forget that after winning the cup!

hearts are having a party, the hibs are in there beds.....

Dirk Diggler
Wallace is suspended though.

He shoots Hibees

Lee Wallace has a gun, has a gun, has a gun

Lee Wallace has a gun

He shoots Hibbes.

Shoots the B******* in the head, in the head, in the head

Shoots the B******* in the head

He shoots Hibbes.

And there is a 3rd verse about a man named Erich, which I won't quote.

Happy new year.

FTH.

Fecking top post mate.

Lets **** them.

Don't tell the Mrs and the kids....but.....I'm more excited tonight than I was on Xmas eve........something special is in the air on pre-derby days.....

I can feel an absolute humping coming on......another 4 for us I think, my Spidey senses are tingling.

FTH and all who sail in her.

Don't tell the Mrs and the kids....but.....I'm more excited tonight than I was on Xmas eve........something special is in the air on pre-derby days.....

I can feel an absolute humping coming on......another 4 for us I think, my Spidey senses are tingling.

FTH and all who sail in her.

I have never ever been confident in a derby, I get too nervous, even at the Semi I did not start to celebrate until the 4th

I have never ever been confident in a derby, I get too nervous, even at the Semi I did not start to celebrate until the 4th

Agreed with you on that including the semi. The only time I can honestly say that I have been confident though was the first derby against them when Burley was in charge. My mates thought i was nuts when i said seriously, on the way to the match "we'll take 4 or 5 off them today."

Still think though we just have too much for them in midfield which will dominate the game for us. Cut off their hoofball 60 yard over the top passes to ratboy, feltcher or p ish, and the game is ours

It's OK Lou.....don't worry.......all will be fine.....Uncle Moz says so.

Take a deep breath and chant "John Robertson" 10 times under your breath.......this should banish any nasty demons.

Relax, and let the mighty Heart of Midlothian soothe away your cares and troubles tomorrow

shaun.lawson
Agreed with you on that including the semi. The only time I can honestly say that I have been confident though was the first derby against them when Burley was in charge. My mates thought i was nuts when i said seriously, on the way to the match "we'll take 4 or 5 off them today."

Still think though we just have too much for them in midfield which will dominate the game for us. Cut off their hoofball 60 yard over the top passes to ratboy, feltcher or p ish, and the game is ours

I thought that too: I was convinced a 4-0 or 5-1 was on the cards. Equally, I've never been less confident than before the Zaliukas game at ER - and we know how that turned out. :) I probably have an exaggerated sense of/respect for Hibs' capabilities simply because I have such a strong memory of the games against McLeish's sides - the one time in my Hearts-supporting existence when they were in the ascendancy. Truth is though, they're not very good, and I'm feeling very confident about tomorrow.

Archived