Sales

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Well, ever since 00.01 yesterday I've been clicking on JKB and the HMFC website with a sense of trepidation waiting for the headline about so and so being sold to whoever. It hasnt happened yet whats everyones perception of that?

Is it that deals have been arranged for certian players but announcements are being held until after the derby for fear of fans backlash/ blow to morale before the big game? The only thing with this is that you would think players wouldnt be risked in another match if fees have been agreed for them which leaves you with the fear that we see some really silly team line up tomorrow.

The other possibility may just be that no one has come in with any credible offers. As has been said on some other threads we are not in the minority as a football club strapped for cash.

I for one doubt that Bruno is injured and suspect we have a fee agreed with someone for him which you cant blame the club for taking. I know there is no such thing as loyalty in football these days but you think they could have agreed a new contract of some description with Bruno with a buy out clause for a certain amount given the amount of wages he picked up while injured. Of course the sticking point would possibly have been the wages he is reported to be on I dont suppose he would have taken on reduced terms.

Oh and by the way....FTH.

Well, ever since 00.01 yesterday I've been clicking on JKB and the HMFC website with a sense of trepidation waiting for the headline about so and so being sold to whoever. It hasnt happened yet whats everyones perception of that?

Is it that deals have been arranged for certian players but announcements are being held until after the derby for fear of fans backlash/ blow to morale before the big game? The only thing with this is that you would think players wouldnt be risked in another match if fees have been agreed for them which leaves you with the fear that we see some really silly team line up tomorrow.

The other possibility may just be that no one has come in with any credible offers. As has been said on some other threads we are not in the minority as a football club strapped for cash.

I for one doubt that Bruno is injured and suspect we have a fee agreed with someone for him which you cant blame the club for taking. I know there is no such thing as loyalty in football these days but you think they could have agreed a new contract of some description with Bruno with a buy out clause for a certain amount given the amount of wages he picked up while injured. Of course the sticking point would possibly have been the wages he is reported to be on I dont suppose he would have taken on reduced terms.

Oh and by the way....FTH.

if driver, berra, kingston or some others happen to be actually injured for real and miss the game on saturday then i imagine JKB will go into meltdown about it.

The other possibility may just be that no one has come in with any credible offers.

I think this is quite likely. If a deal has been struck, or one is under negotiation, then a player will not play, otherwise they will be available.

As for Bruno, I believe he is injured, or at least was for the Aberdeen game. If a deal had been struck before then, you would have known about it by now.

pettigrewsstylist

i noted our announcment about paying slaries monthly was made mid december IIRC

Perhaps that watershed passing, if the wages are paid and no one has been sold may give us further indication towards our cuurent cash flow

I might also be tempted to say if i was looking to buy from Hearts i may have noticed this also and be waiting for this point before deciding the value of my opening bid.

I suspect however the point about not before the derby more likley and i expect there to be some offers in before the cup game.

Hard to call tho really since you would think Vlad would be happy with bidding wars.

Of course its all irrelevant till tomm pm

Only one issue of consequernce till then

Get intaaaeeeee THHHUUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Disser Pointon
Talk about half empty. It just Came over to me that you enjoyed your negativity.:xmaseye:

Didnt think I was being negative, just making an observation. Entitled to your opinion I suppose, thats what forums are for after all.

Didnt think I was being negative, just making an observation. Entitled to your opinion I suppose, thats what forums are for after all.
I thought that your start to your thread was more like that which I would read in the EEN before a derby game. Just my opinion.

Guest Fabuloso
I thought that your start to your thread was more like that which I would read in the EEN before a derby game. Just my opinion.

You're mad. BTW you still haven't apologised about your comments re the death of John Cumming.

You're mad. BTW you still haven't apologised about your comments re the death of John Cumming.

And you still haven't confirmed if you're a HMFC ST holder.

I apologize, however I am well aware of your negativity towards Hearts as we are, and I question your motives

Guest Fabuloso
I apologize, however I am well aware of your negativity towards Hearts as we are, and I question your motives

Accepted. For a moment you went up in my estimations - until I read the second part of your email.

For the record nothing would give me more pleasure than a healthy thumping of the filth tomorrow followed by another thumping next week.

Accepted. For a moment you went up in my estimations - until I read the second part of your email.

For the record nothing would give me more pleasure than a healthy thumping of the filth tomorrow followed by another thumping next week.

Then act like it:xmasunsure:because you are not, in my eyes. That is not only my opinion.

Last weekend's Sunday Times had an article that was mainly about Kingston but which suggested that any sales would take place after the Hibs cup tie. The implication was that this was so that the players being sold could play in the derbies. Sorry but no link as I can't find it on the website.

Last weekend's Sunday Times had an article that was mainly about Kingston but which suggested that any sales would take place after the Hibs cup tie. The implication was that this was so that the players being sold could play in the derbies. Sorry but no link as I can't find it on the website.

Where are we getting the money to pay Arbroath on the 9th?

I heard that some one had pictures of me sneaking into the school end 1969

pettigrewsstylist

you are a complete fandang my friend

central Europe 1933

lets all pretend its no happening

get my drift

Disser Pointon

I might be wrong but, when I posted this thread, I thought it was a fairly sensible (non negative) observation. WTF has it degenerated into a slanging match between two people who supposedly support the same team FFS!!!!????

:evilno:

Jam Tarts 1874
you are a complete fandang my friend

central Europe 1933

lets all pretend its no happening

get my drift

Maybe you can tell us exactly what "is happening"?

pettigrewsstylist
Maybe you can tell us exactly what "is happening"?

Im afraid i cant, blew up a little earlier ,,should have bit my tongue harder

i just get a little frustrated that when a thread is put aside with the title this one has, once you come on to debate it, the head in sand gang call suggest are being negative

anyway cant be doing with the all is rosy and if you suggest otherwise you need whipping mentality

and with that im offski

Just exactly who are the filth.

I might be wrong but, when I posted this thread, I thought it was a fairly sensible (non negative) observation. WTF has it degenerated into a slanging match between two people who supposedly support the same team FFS!!!!????

:evilno:

When you start a thread like this the vultures will land. Get yourself a branch and start thrashing:)

Archived