JKB and the McCrae's Battalion Trust

Jack Alexander

Jack Alexander

On behalf of the McCrae's Battalion Trust I'd like to thank the Kickback team and all the subscribing members for their wholehearted support during 2008.

I'd also like to wish everyone on JKB a very happy and successful New Year.

Details of our 2009 Contalmaison trip will shortly be released. We'll be based in a hotel in the beautiful city of Arras - with pubs, clubs, restaurants and many other attractions within easy walking (or staggering) distance. We had a full coach last year and (almost) no casualties.

The new maire of Contalmaison has asked me to convey her best wishes and to say that the village extends a warm welcome to all its old friends and looks forward to making some new ones during the next twelve months.

I hope also shortly to announce details of a second outing for the resurrected (and still undefeated) McCrae's Battalion football team.

As ever, Kickback will keep you posted!

On behalf of the McCrae's Battalion Trust I'd like to thank the Kickback team and all the subscribing members for their wholehearted support during 2008.

I'd also like to wish everyone on JKB a very happy and successful New Year.

Details of our 2009 Contalmaison trip will shortly be released. We'll be based in a hotel in the beautiful city of Arras - with pubs, clubs, restaurants and many other attractions within easy walking (or staggering) distance. We had a full coach last year and (almost) no casualties.

The new maire of Contalmaison has asked me to convey her best wishes and to say that the village extends a warm welcome to all its old friends and looks forward to making some new ones during the next twelve months.

I hope also shortly to announce details of a second outing for the resurrected (and still undefeated) McCrae's Battalion football team.

As ever, Kickback will keep you posted!

Thanks for your kind words, Jack. Thanks also for the update on plans for 2009, and JKB will indeed keep you all posted.

:toasting:

Archived