Easter road next week

portyhmfc

Been lucky enough tickets through a mate for the cup tie next week. Dont have the ticket as yet, but it's row LL. Cant see a seating plan on caravanclub.net, does anyone know of a link (or if it's upper/lower)?

Excellent - was in front row of lower tier for the last one - good but hard to see what's going on the pitch

Generic Username

Is there a seating plan kicking about on the net?

4 of us are in row N, I know it's lower teir but wouldn't mind knowing roughly where abouts.

portobellojambo1
Is there a seating plan kicking about on the net?

4 of us are in row N, I know it's lower teir but wouldn't mind knowing roughly where abouts.

Would imagine it is 14 rows from the front, unless my arithmetic is way out (roughly half way up the lower deck).

Left it late getting tickets so I'm in row C. I was in row C for the last derby as well, only a couple of seats along from the same seats I sat in last time. Would prefer to be higher up but I'm just glad I got a ticket.

Worst seats were right in the front row for the CIS game that we lost 1-0. :xmassick:

I'm panicking

The money came out my account (?25) on the 15th December and as yet I have still to receive my ticket

Gimme an H...
I'm panicking

The money came out my account (?25) on the 15th December and as yet I have still to receive my ticket

Good.

You'll just **** yourself with negativity anyway.

Good.

You'll just **** yourself with negativity anyway.

I'm surprisingly not too bad at the games (usually the lager helps)

Archived