January Fire Sale!

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

I'm sure we all know about the speculation surrounding a number of our players meanwhile it seems that quite a number of clubs are planning or expecting a January 'Fire Sale' of their players with Rangers, West Ham & Pompey being amongst clubs reported as being active sellers in the January transfer window......several more clubs also have to sell before they can buy anybody according to several transfer window predictor articles.

I'm sure we all know about the speculation surrounding a number of our players meanwhile it seems that quite a number of clubs are planning or expecting a January 'Fire Sale' of their players with Rangers, West Ham & Pompey being amongst clubs reported as being active sellers in the January transfer window......several more clubs also have to sell before they can buy anybody according to several transfer window predictor articles.

Charlie, I've been saying for some time on this forum that I simply don't see where the buyers will be for our players in this transfer window at the kind of prices Romanov will be looking for. There are far more clubs desperate to sell than there are desperate to buy, consequently this should lead to transfer fee deflation.

This transfer window has a unique feature however, Manchester City. If they start throwing money around other Premiership clubs it could start a chain reaction whereby other clubs have disposable funds.

There was an agent interviewed on the radio this morning when i was driving home and he said that there are hardly any clubs looking to buy this window,most are looking to loan players.

Archived